KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No.
The original one is the one I'm using, I've already made the textures.
You might be able to uv the textures for the head, but I'll only credit you since You aren't rigging or modeling, and stupid mario fan may be able to do it since It's mostly making it grey and adding the nose and ears.
and stupid mario fan1 is rigging and helping, here's what he's done:



Now he just needs to move the shoe cuffs a little lower and make the chest hair a little smaller.
Then the hair will be done Manicbrawler.


Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh man that looks better than i thought it would

its gonna be epic playing as him
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

It's going to be better with silver's hair.
I feel so proud of myself :P
but I really do.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yah it sure is

you should its really good
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

stupidmariofan1, you are awesome.
He made the shoes and the cuffs.
about the cuffs...
"I can break these cuffs!"
"you can't break those cuffs,"

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

well good job stupidmariofan1 those cuffs are epic

also knightmario can you make it work with the silver over diddy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ummmm...

DUR!
It would be dumb not to have it for it...
Need to search for UVers now...
List:
stupidmariofan1 (if he can)
Starwaffle
Snoopy

then on to other people
and the cuffs and shoes are from the generations model.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lol alright alright
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

and dude...
Thanks for helping out with this topic.
if manicbrawler posts a little more, you and him and stupid mario fan1 are getting model requests. (I can't rig them, sadly but I'll find someone who can if I can)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh thnx

and its my pleasure, all you hackers deserve alittle more credit then you get right now
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Classic silver looks pretty Nice! Im deffintly gonna use him on silver over Falco. But will he get a size mod?

once again, introducing my motionless one-slot sizemod in classic silver, than making a tutorial (maybe)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Ok but you need to change the hair. This is awsome!

April 29, 2012, 10:57:23 PM #43 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:59:04 PM by KnightMario
Yeah, and my first post it has the model for the hair.
and does anyone else notice the new team icon?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

April 29, 2012, 11:32:24 PM #44 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:34:00 PM by KnightMario
hopefully something from sonic or mario, but it IS your choice.
More previews:

And stupidmariofan1
I called the police, you're in violation of the awesomeness limit :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P