KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 02, 2014, 01:25:45 AM
Not going to beat me to a brawl version of Raccoon Bowser!

Tail is from the Melee Racoon Mario Trophy, gonna retexture it to (hopefully) match with Bowser. A perk to using Brawl Bowser is that I can keep his rig. 8)
I believe I was the one who gave you the idea of using Melee's trophy :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

October 02, 2014, 06:24:04 AM #391 Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:25:37 AM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 02, 2014, 01:25:45 AM
Not going to beat me to a brawl version of Raccoon Bowser!

Tail is from the Melee Racoon Mario Trophy, gonna retexture it to (hopefully) match with Bowser. A perk to using Brawl Bowser is that I can keep his rig. 8)

We meet again my friend/rival, but you know, I cannot let you win. Your Bowser days are coming to an end!



I present...Fusion Bowser. I ripped Brawl Bowser's flat head clean off and glued on the the vanilla Bowser's large head. Did some texture work and viola! His chest/belly still needs some texture work to match his mouth. I guess the three of us are in a race. This version has a Tanooki tail, hehe.


A race? C'mon guys, I haven't even got the model working yet XD
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on October 02, 2014, 02:06:51 AM
I believe I was the one who gave you the idea of using Melee's trophy :P
Yes, I think that idea was for Tanooki Bros, but I did remember how the Melee trophy had a high quality tail, so thanks for the suggestion...back whenever you gave it to me. xD
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 02, 2014, 06:24:04 AM
I guess the three of us are in a race. This version has a Tanooki tail, hehe.
Well, to be fair, I'm aiming to make a Brawl-styled version so atleast my version will be a bit different, you and Tabuu aim to have more vibrant colors.
This tail texture was my best google result, but it still needs work...or do you guys think this is good enough?

I personally think the dark parts should be changed to match the rest but I am currently not in the mood to mess with it. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Showcasing your hacks in my thread now hmmm? XD
I do agree though, it needs to be lighter.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey can you rip pit from kid Icarus and rip robin from either fire emblem awakening or the smash bros. 3ds? Much appreciated also nice work on the models :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I've stated in this thread and replied to your private message saying I can't rip models from sm4sh. If I could I would have ripped them all weeks ago.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Are you able to rip models from Mario Kart 7? I'd really love that...;)

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 03, 2014, 07:57:19 PM
Are you able to rip models from Mario Kart 7? I'd really love that...;)

You were saying?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Ugh! Wow, how are you even...

Would you mind too terribly of ripping Peach from that game? I understand if you don't want to, however.

It's fine, I'll send her over when I get textures and stuff working on the models.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on October 03, 2014, 11:51:10 PM
It's fine, I'll send her over when I get textures and stuff working on the models.

Mother of Pearl...Please, I beg of you. May I have that standard kart. It would help me greatly for my MKWii project. I mean, I already created a custom model of that standard kart, but the official looks better. Don't care much for textures, I can easily do it since the standard kart does not have heavy detail.


[MKWii] PKSparkxx Boosts In on Dathotness 7


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 04, 2014, 04:05:51 AM
Mother of Pearl...Please, I beg of you. May I have that standard kart. It would help me greatly for my MKWii project. I mean, I already created a custom model of that standard kart, but the official looks better. Don't care much for textures, I can easily do it since the standard kart does not have heavy detail.


[MKWii] PKSparkxx Boosts In on Dathotness 7
Would you like the glider as well?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


So you want the models without the textures and everything then? If so I can go ahead and give it to you.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P