Bleachmagic's Import Studio"Im back!"

Started by bleachmagic, May 04, 2012, 07:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 05, 2012, 05:35:58 PM #15 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:46:07 PM by chaos_knight9000
It's so creepy Mickey is fighting with a smile on his face all the time O.o

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 07:46:07 PM

I gotta say. That KH Knight looks awesome! Would be nice to see an unrusty version.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Well I can see it with the original texture you used and you may be right. But if re texture everything with the same pallete it'll look better.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

PJ Roxas!? XD That's gotta be the best hack ever to me. I can imagine him fighting Tabuu with in his PJs. lol *is still waiting for a high poly KH2FM Sora over Pit x.x*

Post Merge: May 11, 2012, 08:26:16 PM

Quote from: Mariodk on May 04, 2012, 06:26:23 PM
ok cuz thats what keep me from Download mickey i am still waiting for a Mickey Mouse with rigged Fingers
How's Mickey suppose to have rigged fingers if he as 4 while Mario has 5?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

hi
cool your last characters import
 

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 11, 2012, 08:19:23 PM
PJ Roxas!? XD That's gotta be the best hack ever to me. I can imagine him fighting Tabuu with in his PJs. lol *is still waiting for a high poly KH2FM Sora over Pit x.x*

Post Merge: May 11, 2012, 08:26:16 PM
How's Mickey suppose to have rigged fingers if he as 4 while Mario has 5?
.....Damn i forgot about that lol thats probably why i didnt do it in the first place um idk ill see what i can do.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: bleachmagic on May 13, 2012, 06:36:14 PM
.....Damn i forgot about that lol thats probably why i didnt do it in the first place um idk ill see what i can do.
Hmmm......I actually have no idea how to help ya. Try leaving Mario's pinky out ? Or just rug his thumbs? Idk
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hey, excellent work on the Leon mod. The screencaps look awesome.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the mod working on my Wii. I installed him correctly but for some reason his textures are extremely odd. They don't seem to be working correctly, many parts seem pixelated and his hair doesn't appear to tile correctly. I don't know too much about texturing and modeling so it's difficult to describe exactly what's happening.

It just seems like the texture is malfunctioning in a way. I've installed him twice now and it has been the case both times. I have a bunch of other texture mods and I've never seen anything like this so I have no idea what the solution is.

Do you know what might be going on? Any help would be appreciated, I'm really excited to get this great Leon skin up and running.

hi
cool your leon
if  you continue to work to import vash the stampede i had not seen but someone has create a texture of his same gun on the raygun even if the laser color is green when  your vash the stampede will be in brawl and we will take this raygun in the game it will be awesome for sure you don't think ? :happy:

Quote from: Phase 3 on May 14, 2012, 06:36:22 AM
Hey, excellent work on the Leon mod. The screencaps look awesome.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the mod working on my Wii. I installed him correctly but for some reason his textures are extremely odd. They don't seem to be working correctly, many parts seem pixelated and his hair doesn't appear to tile correctly. I don't know too much about texturing and modeling so it's difficult to describe exactly what's happening.

It just seems like the texture is malfunctioning in a way. I've installed him twice now and it has been the case both times. I have a bunch of other texture mods and I've never seen anything like this so I have no idea what the solution is.

Do you know what might be going on? Any help would be appreciated, I'm really excited to get this great Leon skin up and running.
I cant fix leon i also dont know whats wrong with him i checked him out on my wii and wholly hell how did that happen?! I tryed fixing him but no luck so ill try a different leon model be patient,also i deleted the old leon srry
Quote from: agent-s on May 14, 2012, 08:36:41 AM
hi
cool your leon
if  you continue to work to import vash the stampede i had not seen but someone has create a texture of his same gun on the raygun even if the laser color is green when  your vash the stampede will be in brawl and we will take this raygun in the game it will be awesome for sure you don't think ? :happy:
sure send me the gun


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Ahh that sucks about Leon not working properly, I was about to add him as well :(
Hopefully you can get another model for him.

May 18, 2012, 01:35:26 AM #27 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:40:25 AM by chaos_knight9000
I gotta say, that's a pretty awesome Dark Sora. I would prefer him over Pit but still great though. I even made a texture hack of Dark Sora using the KH2 Sora import over Marth based on this: http://awesometroy7.tumblr.com/post/10421413891/kingdomkeysora-sora-seeker-of-darkness
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well the reason hes over link is because ive been porting alot of sora's over link lately since im making a Anti Sora project for the dark link psa pretty much imagine every anti form sora from every world as a character well all except steam boat willie anti sora there arnt enought vertices to work with to get his legs working.
So yeah ve been working on this for like 3-4 days since i am also doing alt versions for example i did normal anti form sora im also doing normal sora,valor form and so on all over link i might add.
So far ive got normal sora done,halloween town sora done,and im currently working on tron,and thanks to typing this ridiculous long reply i decided im gonna do shadow sora from kh1 as well also i still have christmas town sora to do as well.lol i also plan to do a highpoly sora with his crown over marth so i have alot of work to do still.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dam. When I saw your KH2 Sora pack I thought it was over Pit. Well there is the KH2 Sora over Pit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23490
But this is one seems pretty bad (no offense) and doesn't look good with the PSA.

After seeing your work they were pretty good and I thought you would do better. Anyways, is it ok with you if I give Normal Sora a cool custom texture and make a colorized Timeless Sora?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509