Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 28
Author Topic: Let's look into Module Fíles (.rel) - Defensive Collision is now!  (Read 170041 times)
pikazz
Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: September 20, 2012, 04:35:07 AM »

It's because those modules have to be loaded into memory all the time, as they contain the general information to get the game actually running.
    that makes me wonder what happen if we change Sora_Melee.rel but we leave Miscdata[11] untouched and vise verca. I wonder which file is the "priority"

Stupid Tinypic :C

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: September 20, 2012, 07:07:52 AM »

The common2, 3 and 5 files always take priority, as for the common and common4 files, they are probably used for character transformation sequences, as the motion files located in them are of characters who transform by unloading and loading different motion files (except Kirby, of which I don't why he has a duplicate of his motion file in the common files).

Also, common files differ somewhat between NTSC and PAL, but that's a different subject altogether...
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:16:11 AM by ds22 » Logged

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: September 21, 2012, 03:54:19 AM »

PW. i was able to parse the stuff successfully.
    Seems like that number you called scope can be used to link up the interface list to the methods....but sometimes there are missing values....
    Does that make sense to you?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: November 12, 2012, 04:21:51 PM »

*reviving this thread*

I found out something awesome and should be pretty easy to do
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53327.0

those hitboxes seems not be stored on a special way instead for the otherones in other stages.
    I get a feeling it's around 10 lines to code that hitbox. either in Sora_Melee or in the stage module itself

EDIT: been fooling around in REL and made 2 things! one by my thoughs and one by mistake!

first one! I made that final destination loads 5 modeldatas instead for the original 4! meaning that you can put something in the modeldata instead for make it share in on the other Modeldata!
    Pics~

Ingame
    next thing I doing which is stage is to make the spring act like a spring!
    but I know I can't do that for the moment, I need to know first how add functions and add methods to the REL file!

PW, if you watching this I would like need your help D:

The second one! I tried to make the jigglypuff rel load a collusion data! (that gives him walls of shield and a floor which opponent can stand on)
    but I got this:

he is acting like a ghost, you can't push him by simply walk into him! you walk right through him!
    but he still can be attacked and attack!

Sky Grounder
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: November 13, 2012, 12:54:47 AM »

EDIT: been fooling around in REL and made 2 things! one by my thoughs and one by mistake!

first one! I made that final destination loads 5 modeldatas instead for the original 4! meaning that you can put something in the modeldata instead for make it share in on the other Modeldata!
    Pics~

Ingame
    Finally more ModelDatas in FD Happy Face

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
    Wii U NNID: Doraleus

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #140 on: November 13, 2012, 02:09:04 AM »

find something instresting and yet unbelievable at first.
    in ALL rels, in the object section after the names, it's something that "starts" at 00 20 AF 30 and to the end of the section is the EXACTLY the same in ALL Rels!
    exactly the same hex, exactly same ledght and it's always 18C0 long!
    ALWAYS.

found this wierd, looked at 9 RELS (including Sora_Melee, Stages and Character) and they all had it.

believe it's important "Filler" or something like that the polygon in MLD0 must be on a 0x20 0x40, 0x60 ect
    Finally more ModelDatas in FD Happy Face
    it is! x3

Sky Grounder
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: November 13, 2012, 09:43:57 AM »

If that section is the same on ALL modules, shouldn't we overlook it and look into what is different?

Also, if you could tell a bit about what you know about the modules, I could maybe start helping figuring stuffz out.
    That is, if I can get back into brawl hacking Im srs here

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
    Wii U NNID: Doraleus

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: November 14, 2012, 02:16:43 PM »

okay, this is sad!
    I know how to edit hitboxes on stationary stages completely!
    and I know how they are stored (not sure but possible) and how to add it to another stage!
    but, now I am stuck! all I get is the object is outside the index, there is something I miss to edit but where :c

If that section is the same on ALL modules, shouldn't we overlook it and look into what is different?

Also, if you could tell a bit about what you know about the modules, I could maybe start helping figuring stuffz out.
    That is, if I can get back into brawl hacking Im srs here
    it's very hard to describe D: and my lack of english grammar makes it worse!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: November 14, 2012, 02:24:38 PM »

okay, this is sad!
    I know how to edit hitboxes on stationary stages completely!
    and I know how they are stored (not sure but possible) and how to add it to another stage!
    but, now I am stuck! all I get is the object is outside the index, there is something I miss to edit but where :c
    it's very hard to describe D: and my lack of english grammar makes it worse!
    pikazz you need to figure this out so all stages can get an update with hitboxs xD imagine a safron city with pokemons that attack you  , so many memories Tongue

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: November 14, 2012, 02:29:56 PM »

scratch that about I said I was sure, but I am almost there! I can almost sniff it!
    I have found like 5-6 functions about hitboxes in Stage Builder Rel, one of them stood out so I will try that one!

also, I found out where to change "how many targets you need to brake in Break the Targets to complete"
    pikazz you need to figure this out so all stages can get an update with hitboxs xD imagine a safron city with pokemons that attack you  , so many memories Tongue
    that would be awesome but alot of work.
    but the only thing I know right now is stationary hitbox like spikes! that means it's ALWAYS there, doesn't disappear or only for seconds. always there.
    and you can only have one effect at time for now, meaning pokemon attacks with diffirent elements would be impossible for now D:
    « Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 03:06:17 PM by pikazz » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: November 14, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »

scratch that about I said I was sure, but I am almost there! I can almost sniff it!
    I have found like 5-6 functions about hitboxes in Stage Builder Rel, one of them stood out so I will try that one!

also, I found out where to change "how many targets you need to brake in Break the Targets to complete"that would be awesome but alot of work.
    but the only thing I know right now is stationary hitbox like spikes! that means it's ALWAYS there, doesn't disappear or only for seconds. always there.
    and you can only have one effect at time for now, meaning pokemon attacks with diffirent elements would be impossible for now D:
    couldnt you comect the hitboxes to a bone? or an independant object?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: November 15, 2012, 02:48:04 AM »

couldnt you comect the hitboxes to a bone? or an independant object?
    nah, the hitboxes attachs to collusion, meaning it can't be on a bone.
    but you can animate the collusion with be bones xD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: November 15, 2012, 04:09:35 AM »

nah, the hitboxes attachs to collusion, meaning it can't be on a bone.
    but you can animate the collusion with be bones xD
    then you can make the hitbox go away by making the object with the collision banish? like for example we make a platform disapear?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: November 15, 2012, 04:24:21 AM »

pretty much, if u make the bone scale to 0,0,0   there will be no hitbox/collision till its back to 1.  if this can be done to FD.. then i can finally remake some stages of mine to have hit box's Tongue

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: November 15, 2012, 05:27:39 AM »

pretty much, if u make the bone scale to 0,0,0   there will be no hitbox/collision till its back to 1.  if this can be done to FD.. then i can finally remake some stages of mine to have hit box's Tongue
    peach castle bullet bill is my first tough xD  and my second and favorite stage ever safron city with damaging pokemons where you cant touch them unless its chancey Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 28
    Print
    Jump to: