Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: One-Slot Sizemod Guides  (Read 2307 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 20, 2012, 08:19:11 AM »

Today (or yesterday, or tommorow, or next week, whenever you feel like it) I will be teaching you how to make one-slot size mods. this is NOT my motionless guide, I have some bugs to work out on that. Now then, let's get started.

I wanted to make this guide because a LOT of people have been failing at this. even KTH and marioDK! *cough*N64Mario*cough*classicsonicV2*cough*

so here's how you do it. first, you open the motion etc (dur)
    now right click the animationdata brres, and click edit all.

(pic here)

now type in TransN??? (??? = whatever you want)
    I'll be using TransN2, as in this guide I'm making my Fixed Classic Sonic V4 ProjectM sizemod (mouthfull, eh?)
    Now check the box: "copy keyframes from" and type in transN.

(pic here)

Now click the scale box and type in what you want. I'm using 0.6 (fixed classic sonic bla bla bla)

(pic here)

click Okay, and you're NOT be done. Some characters (mario, sonic, etc) have bone scaling in their punches and kicks. when you make a size-mod in brawlbox, the scaling gets WAY too big and it looks horrible in game. So click edit all, type in the bones for hands and feet/shoes, and set scale to 1 for each bone.

(pic here)

now go to your FitCharacterXX.pac, and rename the TransN bone to whatever you used. (I think it's case sensitive)

(pic here)

and NOW you're done!

I'll add pics in the pic here spaces soon.
    I may also post this in the A/A tuts.
    Also, it doesn't have to bee transN, but it has to be a bone above it if it's not (YRotN, XRotN, TopN)
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:58:48 PM by KnightMario » Logged

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 09:03:53 AM »

i found a much better way since its not needed Fitmotionetc.pac but only work on afew bonesets and model imports that dont used all model changes bones

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 10:42:10 AM »

i found a much better way since its not needed Fitmotionetc.pac but only work on afew bonesets and model imports that dont used all model changes bones
    yeah so did I, but I can't seem to figure out  what you did.
    how did you resize sonic the plbmber's hat?
    if i single bind it to the normal bone instead of yours it goes back to regular size

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

yugotswag
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 04:49:25 PM »

im trying this mehtod but im not sure where to find the motion etc or animation brres

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 08:07:02 AM »

Download it from your disc, or download it online.
    There is a topic with a link, but I don't think I'm allowed to direct you to it, just google
    Brawl Dropbox
    and you should find it.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: