Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: PAVGN's Stuff. Update: Mario Mask Meta Knight  (Read 40304 times)
milkaholic123

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 06:24:19 PM »

I like the conker texture. But it looks cell-shaded. you should add some realistic fur.

milkaholic123

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 06:26:25 PM »

And can you realease the conker texture please =))))))))))))))

PAVGN
Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 06:29:44 PM »

And can you realease the conker texture please =))))))))))))))

I need to fix It before I release It, But If you still want It, I can email It to you.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

dally
    Mega Kitten

Shadow Being

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 06:33:15 PM »

ok, i admit stewie gryphon has over-alls, but conker & mario both have gloves, and just becuz I don't like an Idea, dosent mean im not gonna make it, I like 2 make people happy unless they piss me off...
    ok, heres your critisism for stewie=mario is fail:
    "some ideas are so horrible, that they should never be done EVER!" -PAVGN

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 06:53:17 PM »

ok, i admit stewie gryphon has over-alls, but conker & mario both have gloves, and just becuz I don't like an Idea, dosent mean im not gonna make it, I like 2 make people happy unless they piss me off...

Ok, Now I'm convinced that you're just trying to get back at me for what I said about Conker Mario. I give a very good explanation about why Mario in Stewie Griffin's clothes isn't a bad idea and you are STILL trying to say that It is a bad idea. And then you quote me and say that that's criticism?! "some ideas are so horrible, that they should never be done EVER!" Does absolutely NOTHING to explain why Mario in Stewie Griffin's clothes is a bad idea. But If you really want me to explain why my idea is good and your request was bad lets compare:

Stewie Griffin and my Mario hack both have a yellow shirt with red overalls and blue shoes. Stewie doesn't have a mustache, Mario doesn't have a football head, Stewie doesn't have gloves or a hat. But those are the only four things different about them, And you can remove Mario's mustache easily. But Mario isn't an animal, He doesn't have a tail, And Conker doesn't have a mustache, Hat, Or overalls. And in general they don't look anything alike, The fact that they both have gloves is the only thing they have in common. If you want to talk about a [censored]ty texture I made talk about Rawk Hawk or the Devil's Machine or Ridley's Lair. You know, A texture that actually sucks.

dally
    Mega Kitten

Shadow Being

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 07:01:10 PM »

Ok, Now I'm convinced that you're just trying to get back at me for what I said about Conker Mario. I give a very good explanation about why Mario in Stewie Griffin's clothes isn't a bad idea and you are STILL trying to say that It is a bad idea. And then you quote me and say that that's criticism?! "some ideas are so horrible, that they should never be done EVER!" Does absolutely NOTHING to explain why Mario in Stewie Griffin's clothes is a bad idea. But If you really want me to explain why my idea is good and your request was bad lets compare:

Stewie Griffin and my Mario hack both have a yellow shirt with red overalls and blue shoes. Stewie doesn't have a mustache, Mario doesn't have a football head, Stewie doesn't have gloves or a hat. But those are the only four things different about them, And you can remove Mario's mustache easily. But Mario isn't an animal, He doesn't have a tail, And Conker doesn't have a mustache, Hat, Or overalls. And in general they don't look anything alike, The fact that they both have gloves is the only thing they have in common. If you want to talk about a [censored]ty texture I made talk about Rawk Hawk or the Devil's Machine or Ridley's Lair. You know, A texture that actually sucks.
    I admit my texture is [censored]ty, I just put my thought out there, that I didn't like yours, it's no big deal man, you don't have to be such a [censored], everybody makes a [censored]ty texture every once and a while...

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 07:13:31 PM »

I admit my texture is [censored]ty, I just put my thought out there, that I didn't like yours, it's no big deal man, you don't have to be such a [censored], everybody makes a [censored]ty texture every once and a while...

And you didn't give a reason for not liking It which means that you're just jealous that I made a better Mario texture than you. Just admit It and get on with your life. The fact that you're calling me a [censored] when give a well thought out and presented explanation instead of resorting to name calling shows that.

dally
    Mega Kitten

Shadow Being

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 07:36:30 PM »

And you didn't give a reason for not liking It which means that you're just jealous that I made a better Mario texture than you. Just admit It and get on with your life. The fact that you're calling me a [censored] when give a well thought out and presented explanation instead of resorting to name calling shows that.

dude... your like 10 or 11 years old arent you...
    I dont like the texture, because it, is on mario, and mario is alot taller than a baby (im aware of the codes BSZ and Marvin made) I just think it would've been better on Ness, or someone else, personally I just didn't like it, like how random dosen't like to be called "emo" he dosent have a reason, he just dosent like it

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »

I dont like the texture, because it, is on mario, and mario is alot taller than a baby (im aware of the codes BSZ and Marvin made) I just think it would've been better on Ness, or someone else, personally I just didn't like it, like how random dosen't like to be called "emo" he dosent have a reason, he just dosent like it

There you go again resorting to childish name calling instead of giving a valid and intelligent explanation. You don't like because It's on Mario...Really is that the ONLY reason you don't like It? You're a freaking idiot, That's like saying the only reason you don't like Nintendo games is because Nintendo makes them. I don't even feel like wasting my time with you anymore because you really aren't capable of reasonable/intelligent thought, Let alone communicating in a reasonable/intelligent manner.

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 08:10:18 PM »

About time someone made a plain black tunic for Link. I'm sick of that emo costume he has.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

dally
    Mega Kitten

Shadow Being

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »

There you go again resorting to childish name calling instead of giving a valid and intelligent explanation. You don't like because It's on Mario...Really is that the ONLY reason you don't like It? You're a freaking idiot, That's like saying the only reason you don't like Nintendo games is because Nintendo makes them. I don't even feel like wasting my time with you anymore because you really aren't capable of reasonable/intelligent thought, Let alone communicating in a reasonable/intelligent manner.
    ya, thats pretty much the only reason, I dont see why you had to spazz at me, it's a personal opinion the world isn't going to end just becuz sum1 didn't likeone little texture...
    and btw theres this thing i like to call "anger management classes" I think it's something you'll find usefull in the future

Joe94
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 06:04:10 AM »

Nice textures, especially your Tanooki M&L and Awesome Jigglypuff.

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 11:42:12 AM »

ya, thats pretty much the only reason, I dont see why you had to spazz at me, it's a personal opinion the world isn't going to end just becuz sum1 didn't likeone little texture...
    and btw theres this thing i like to call "anger management classes" I think it's something you'll find usefull in the future

Dude, You're a retard. If you where to die the intelligence level of the entire human race would increase by 1%. It's not that you don't like the texture that I have a problem with, It's that you don't have a good reason for not liking It. If you don't have a good reason for not liking a texture someone made It means you're jealous, Trolling, Or just plain freakin' stupid. But for you I think It's all three. And by the way, By continuing to argue with me as If what you're saying actually has any validity to It you are continuously bumping this topic, So thanks for bringing attention to a topic that has a texture you don't like.

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: July 15, 2009, 05:52:24 PM »

PAVGN, seriously, you're acting as a 10 year old little kid just because someone told you he doesn't like your texture? It's an opinion. Pure and simple. If he didn't like it, it's none of your business why he took that decision, he's just expressing his opinion and that's what matters, the final outcome, not the reasons that produced that outcome.

Calm down.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2009, 06:08:18 PM »

PAVGN take it down a notch or a couple more. Just because he said he doesn't like ur textufre doesn't mean u have to go all ape [censored]  on him. Even if u r joking when ur on a forum plp dont know if u r being sarcastic or just fake mean. I  have to side with everyone else on this. Ur acting like a reallyt young kid who hasn't reached maturity. From ur personality i take ur 10-12. I personally am not a major fan of recolors.  I am so-soon on ur other designs where u at least changed 1 thing. My advice push the boundry a bit. After all Perfect is just a boundry and like any boundry it can be broken and when it breaks wonderous things emerge.

P.S. Most likely I'm going to get spammed and flamed by none other than u but o well gl with all of ur other hacks in the future.

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: