Crash Bandicoot Old Style Import project

Started by Hacksponge, June 03, 2012, 08:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Man this looks good I cant wait to you finish it its going to be awesome being classic crash in brawl your awesome for making this. Are you going to use the crash module from crash twinsanity for the playstation 2?

June 15, 2012, 11:21:57 AM #16 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:23:03 AM by Hacksponge
SEMI-DONE!!!



this is the hardest and beautifulest virtual thing i've done lool

That Crash is looking good :)
Finally a nice crash model in brawl :)

Quote from: Hacksponge on June 15, 2012, 11:21:57 AM
SEMI-DONE!!!



this is the hardest and beautifulest virtual thing i've done lool
Wow the semi is nice
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________


June 20, 2012, 12:08:42 AM #20 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:53:11 AM by dr.mariomelee
Best crash bandicoot hack ever! thank you for making this man!

I just love you! You did the hacks I've always been longing for! Are you planning on making other characters like Coco? And other crates and things? Also, I can make recolors for you :) I'm not that good at modeling and all that :( Also, why did Crash's model get more plygonated in-game?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Your Crash hacks are seriously awesome. I hope someday that warproom stage gets a revamp to be a full 3D modelled stage, if you even get what I mean
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

if u were to rig it a little better i would love use this model for a crash psa i may do in the future

I think that Bandicoot needs a revamp.
I have seen you don“t t-posed the model so the rig is weird.
Anyway good work for first import ;)
keep up the good work

Actually, you could use Lowgey's PSX-like model? I recall him saying on the mkwii hack forum that it was low poly
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

i wish crash was over Fox instead  cuz i use silver over falco

I have no problem. I only hope Coco is over Fox, because she knows martial arts. I only hope none of his Crash Bandicoot hacks is over Luigi, because I have Rayman and he is a keeper.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

That Coco is nice too ;)
I think you have used my ripped models you can download in my old brawl thread right? :)