Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Selecting Pokemon Trainer instantly freezes the game  (Read 951 times)
Segab
FFFFFF
Special Access

Meowth that's bass!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: June 03, 2012, 09:13:31 PM »

When selecting characters, not even half a second after I select Pokemon Trainer, the game freezes. Every time.

I tried desactivating Gecko hacks but I still get the freeze. I used my own Brawl disc + Gecko hacks and it works fine. So I'm basically only trying to make it work using the Configurable USB Loader.

When I select Brawl in the USB Loader, I get this note:
    "NOTE: You are using CIOS249 rev 14: It has known problems with dual layer games. It is highly recommended that you use a different IOS or revision for installation/playback of this game."
    I tried 250, still got the bug. I installed and tried 222, still got the bug.

Maybe the iso is the problem? Or is there a cIOS I haven't tried that would work better?

edit:
    I loaded the iso in Dolphin, and Pokemon Trainer freezes there too. So it's definitely the iso that has something wrong. Does anyone know what could cause an iso to freeze like that?
    I'll try using WiiScrubber and replace the pac and pcs until it doesn't freeze...
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 09:29:07 PM by Segab » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: