Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



For the removal of the Marths Tiara Just wondering to how exactly you get rid of it. I tried the file earlier today and it didnt go away. So do I need to put it to be like Fitmarth.PAC even though it states FitMarth00.Pac when I got it. Or is there some codeset that I need to add to my current game? Any info would be appreciated.
I've finally remembered my account info :)

can you make a Mario without hat and a Kirby without foots?
[move][/move]

Could you make Luigi without his cap please?

Luigi should work but Wario dosent.  :(



I know im going to sound like a noob, but how do i get these to work are i downloaded the   Shoulder Samus i put it in the Samus folder in pf/fighter i start brawl everything is working but the file isnt working, is there a code? or something?

Quote from: RjBigBarti on December 20, 2009, 03:28:37 PM
I know im going to sound like a noob, but how do i get these to work are i downloaded the   Shoulder Samus i put it in the Samus folder in pf/fighter i start brawl everything is working but the file isnt working, is there a code? or something?

You need the .pcs

Quote from: OizenX on December 20, 2009, 03:55:00 PM
Quote from: RjBigBarti on December 20, 2009, 03:28:37 PM
I know im going to sound like a noob, but how do i get these to work are i downloaded the   Shoulder Samus i put it in the Samus folder in pf/fighter i start brawl everything is working but the file isnt working, is there a code? or something?

Where can i get it?

You need the .pcs

Quote from: RjBigBarti on December 20, 2009, 04:06:23 PM
Quote from: OizenX on December 20, 2009, 03:55:00 PM
Quote from: RjBigBarti on December 20, 2009, 03:28:37 PM
I know im going to sound like a noob, but how do i get these to work are i downloaded the   Shoulder Samus i put it in the Samus folder in pf/fighter i start brawl everything is working but the file isnt working, is there a code? or something?

You need the .pcs
Where can i get it?

Open the .pac in BrawlBox, then go to file>Save as

and change the file type from .pac to .pcs

Quote from: Akari_Un on December 18, 2009, 08:10:39 PM
Quote from: Claude16 on December 18, 2009, 07:41:26 PM
how to i put the marth one in my SD card ?
at same mode than the normal.
on X:\Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\fighter\marth
Where X is the drive letter and Character Name is the name of the character

it doesnt work, do i need to do something else with PAC file, i already try the PCS and noting
''Dont expect from the others''




So, I know you can't get the entire headpiece off on Fox, but is it possible to just remove the Eyepiece? Or does that take the rest with it?