WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on July 08, 2013, 02:30:57 PM
Snippity snip snip

Something about the way the model looks isn't right.... I think the lighting/reflection should be looked at.

Quote from: justadood on July 10, 2013, 12:07:52 AM
tell me this isn't the face of a murderer: ._.

No. That the awesome face.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 10, 2013, 12:09:53 AM
Something about the way the model looks isn't right.... I think the lighting/reflection should be looked at.

Ask this to GBC, not me.


More progress, albeit slow.

i'd make the feet exture a bit more to the front, and his wrist thingy looks odd, probably because of using a cylinder's smooth groups.

the face looks really good, i wouldn't touch that anymore, as well as the helmet looks good in shape, maybe clean the edges a bit up, since it has some weird shading around the corners.

overall real good progress, but i think this should be in the custom the model or model workshop threads... even if it's for a PSA, you are showcasing a model...



Worked on his head a bit today. Gave it a good reshaping, need to add some more geometry in the eyelids though. Modeled his eyes separate from the rest of the head so I can rotate them with bones, isn't really noticeable.

Good god his mouth geometry is terrifying. Haven't finished it yet.

Replaced my old stuff to this. <.<
Quote from: Anivernage on July 14, 2013, 10:46:15 PM
Ehhh...no i wont port him over ic or pkmt.

Btw Vivian comes to town.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now...to the rel stuff.
Guys ill tell you why i prefer alot the rel port.
1st of all Partners:Theres a high chance olimar can handle 6 partners.
While im having problems with g&w in this stuff.
Partners can have AI so they wont be common articles with no life.

2nd. Look at this pic and tell me which paper mario looks the best (ignore the ssbu mario and generations sonic xD)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 21, 2013, 02:44:50 AM #817 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 12:35:08 PM by somen00b
Shield pit (currently beta):

edit: video up

http://youtu.be/zxHWFWuMmho

Doing pit's up taunt gives him a shield that takes damage instead of you. Technically its an item that can be damaged while its in your hand, but PSA changes make it so that you [usually] can't throw it and will do a normal attack as if you didn't have an item if you try.  Raising the shield has a cooldown so its not OP.

Currently working on making the shield apply to enough sub actions to be useful, since the code that makes it protect you has to be entered into each subaction separately.

Also, if anyone knows what subaction(s) correspond to action A, that'd be helpful for me to know.

Kingy. That... is amazing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 21, 2013, 04:20:49 AM #819 Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:47:36 AM by PuffJigglyKing
>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2013, 03:02:00 AM
Kingy. That... is amazing.
Thanks, Seg. \o0o/

I don't want to Double Post on this thread, so I'll edit this current post...

Buffed Yoshi Preview Video! \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hi everyone! ;D

First of all, I'm planning a huge revamp and overhaul of my Tabuu PSA in the future. He might even have new attacks, animations and features not seen in the Final Release. I've learned a lot about PSA while making King Cold. I've had complaints that Tabuu's awkward to play and underpowered, and I plan to listen to my followers. <3

Speaking of King Cold, I've made massive progress on him recently. I've done his Neutral Aerial, completed his Nentral and Up Special and Final Smash, and started various other things, mainly his Down and Side Specials. He's really been helpful in teaching me how to make, and experiment with, Specials. I still haven't gotten his Counter to work quite right, but I've started to make the actual counterattack itself, for when I do get it to work. I've even slightly updated his textures, and made some cBliss recolors, for those of you who don't follow me on deviantART. I'm aiming to have a beta out for my birthday (Sept. 10th) Snapshots in spoiler. ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 16, 2013, 06:34:13 PM
Hi everyone! ;D

First of all, I'm planning a huge revamp and overhaul of my Tabuu PSA in the future. He might even have new attacks, animations and features not seen in the Final Release. I've learned a lot about PSA while making King Cold. I've had complaints that Tabuu's awkward to play and underpowered, and I plan to listen to my followers. <3

Speaking of King Cold, I've made massive progress on him recently. I've done his Neutral Aerial, completed his Nentral and Up Special and Final Smash, and started various other things, mainly his Down and Side Specials. He's really been helpful in teaching me how to make, and experiment with, Specials. I still haven't gotten his Counter to work quite right, but I've started to make the actual counterattack itself, for when I do get it to work. I've even slightly updated his textures, and made some cBliss recolors, for those of you who don't follow me on deviantART. I'm aiming to have a beta out for my birthday (Sept. 10th) Snapshots in spoiler. ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neat =)
If her turns out to be strong then the Goku PSA might have a tough time beating him, heheh. Someone might have to power Goku up to the next level too ^_^

Heh, thanks yah! ;D

And indeed. Although I'm not designing this moveset around Goku, since he's strong but a little sluggish, it would be awesome to see those 2 go at it!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 03:54:51 AM
Heh, thanks yah! ;D

And indeed. Although I'm not designing this moveset around Goku, since he's strong but a little sluggish, it would be awesome to see those 2 go at it!

Totally!! Haha ^_^

So, Kero, can you link me to your PSA? I wanna try it. ;D

Anyways, what do you guys think? Should I post my animation gifs here too as opposed to just my thread?