WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gray Fox uses his right hand to hold his sword. He uses his left for everything else.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 14, 2014, 12:27:55 AM
Gray Fox uses his right hand to hold his sword. He uses his left for everything else.
up b looks nice  love that sword trace.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



This is pretty much why Gray Fox's new update hasn't been released yet. Everytime I reanimate or make some new action or special, I get the urge to reanimate another that is tangentially related and it escalates from there.

For example, I wanted to animate a new Bthrow, which led to me making new Grab and Pummel animations so that the transitions are clean and bug free, which led to me making a new Uthrow and reanimating Dthrow.

Another example would be the new Neutral B(which is completely different) and his new Up B, which has me making a new SpecialFall/F/B, which will lead to me reanimating LandingFallSpecial.

I'm gonna do my best to wrap this up after LandingFallSpecial gets animated.
I've taken too long with Gray Fox already.

For those that are curious, his Neutral B is now a Dive Kick.


This was a pain in the @$$ to get it to look passable. Over Peach BTW, Ice Climbers are no longer the candidate for this PSA.

[spoiler]

Wasn't able to make Luma spin, but it isn't noticeable in game.

April 15, 2014, 01:17:58 AM #1204 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:19:20 AM by Akeno
Using Link's Dash Attack Animation made by Kitsu-chan, adapted by me, fixed by HeavyD88. Yea I know, that makes alot of people for a single animation. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 15, 2014, 04:00:14 AM #1205 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:31:03 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on April 15, 2014, 01:07:56 AM
This was a pain in the @$$ to get it to look passable. Over Peach BTW, Ice Climbers are no longer the candidate for this PSA.

[spoiler]

Wasn't able to make Luma spin, but it isn't noticeable in game.

Trust me when I say that others WILL notice it.
Most of the time when I see that saying over here, others DO notice it.
I recommend trying to fix it.

EDIT: I finished the new SpecialFall, however....

I forgot to animate a new Up Angled FSmash... so that's what I'm doing.

April 18, 2014, 07:25:52 AM #1206 Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:41:16 PM by KingEvilpuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new SpecialFall.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new LandingFallSpecial.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new Up Angled Fsmash.

I'm done with new animations for now. I'm just doing fine tuning with the hitboxes and GFX.
I just need to get sounds up and running somehow....

Meta Knight has a lot of empty slots. Maybe I can use them to insert Gray Fox's sword sounds and keep him mute...

April 18, 2014, 05:20:41 PM #1207 Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:40:57 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 18, 2014, 07:25:52 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new SpecialFall.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new LandingFallSpecial.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new Up Angled Fsmash.

I'm done with new animations for now. I'm just doing fine tuning with the hitboxes and GFX.
I just need to get sounds up and running somehow....

Meta Knight has a lot of empty slots. Maybe I can use them to insert Gray Fox's sword sounds and keep him mute...

Ya know? I was thinking a lot about that up tilt side smash and now look what happened. XD

Seeing as I don't have a topic anymore, thought I'll post these here. These are 5 movesets I've been working on for the past 3 weeks.

Lloyd Irving



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kratos Aurion




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ghirahim




For his final smash, he transforms into his final mode.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Demise




As you can see, he is able to transform into the imprisoned.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Raiden




His final smash is Revengeance Mode. He puts on the visor and can knock anyone out in 1 hit. Its shown in the video.

His down throw.

[spoiler]





SSBB Hack: MGS Rising Raiden Moveset

I started Raiden a while ago and thought I originally lost the animations, but I found them and thought I should finish working on him.
They are all over portable characters so they should be easily added to BrawlEx with no problems and will have no graphical glitches.

Raiden comes with 5 costumes
Kratos comes with a Zelos costume. (They have a pretty similar fighting style)

They are all done, I'm just waiting on some animations to complete them.

I'm pretty sure if you ask they'll open your thread again. Unless it got deleted or something...

Anyways, I can't wait to see the coding work you've done.

It at least looks like you messed up a model changer in one of the aerials or something. I haven't played Revengeance, but that's just what I get from it. If that's what you wanted to do, then ignore it :P

In my opinion, some animations look stiff. But I'm not too worried about that. Will still be looking at your coding. Always new things to learn :P

And is there something you can do about Demise's skirt thing and hair?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

raiden looks nice and i see alot of zelda fan service there XD im not a zelda guy but i bet everyone wants those 2 enemys psas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nah, I don't want to open my topic again. These guys were unfinished for a while and i dont like leaving things unfinished. With these guys, I've made everyone I wanted to make.

I actually already fixed all the models, I just made the videos days ago with the unfixed models.

@your gfx advice worked, so thank you.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 18, 2014, 07:25:52 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new SpecialFall.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new LandingFallSpecial.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The new Up Angled Fsmash.

I'm done with new animations for now. I'm just doing fine tuning with the hitboxes and GFX.
I just need to get sounds up and running somehow....

Meta Knight has a lot of empty slots. Maybe I can use them to insert Gray Fox's sword sounds and keep him mute...

Loving the edits to Grey Fox. The only thing I'm wondering is if you ever plan on updating his model from the assist trophy... I'd love to see him with the Grey Fox model from Revengence or something.Either way, the updates to his animations are looking awesome!

@Jrush
Nice to see Raiden and Lloyd getting some love, awesome to see you finish those two!

Seeing a lot of good stuff here.

Demise and Ghirahim look nice.

I wish someone ripped Kratos' model from Tales of Vesperia. :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 20, 2014, 10:47:31 PM #1214 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 10:52:14 PM by Rosetta-Hime
After thinking about how horrible my original PSA was,I decided to completely re-do Toad. Everything will be custom made, and somewhat original. Probably gonna be a project I do when I have the time. Gotta finish Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer, Mac, and Greninja before I an really focus on him.

[spoiler]

Up special. Over Mario btw