Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

RG with my motion it works your motion had the pat messed up thats why the eyes look like that try it with the motion i sended you with the pato fixed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hyper Beam's hitboxes and GFX do not line up, in the beginning it hits immediately before the beam is even near the area where the hitbox apparently is.  I suspect this is from lazy coding, I suggest you look to Ares's Neutral-B as it uses similar GFXs and hitboxes (make sure you know how to use flags to create tube hitboxes) I spent alot of time making sure it lined up perfectly with the beam.  Although, if I may, I think I could supply you with a better Hyper Beam-esque graphic and I would make it a beam that has infinite horizontal range.
-Omni

July 27, 2013, 08:44:36 AM #827 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 08:45:58 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Carnage on July 27, 2013, 07:30:38 AM
RG with my motion it works your motion had the pat messed up thats why the eyes look like that try it with the motion i sended you with the pato fixed

I made a BUNCH of edits to the motion, I thought I was using your's but I guess not lol How would I go about fixing the pato on the motion I have?

Quote from: Omniscient X on July 27, 2013, 07:59:49 AM
Hyper Beam's hitboxes and GFX do not line up, in the beginning it hits immediately before the beam is even near the area where the hitbox apparently is.  I suspect this is from lazy coding, I suggest you look to Ares's Neutral-B as it uses similar GFXs and hitboxes (make sure you know how to use flags to create tube hitboxes) I spent alot of time making sure it lined up perfectly with the beam.  Although, if I may, I think I could supply you with a better Hyper Beam-esque graphic and I would make it a beam that has infinite horizontal range.
-Omni

I'll make sure to look into the hitboxes with Dragonite's update.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 27, 2013, 08:44:36 AM
I made a BUNCH of edits to the motion, I thought I was using your's but I guess not lol How would I go about fixing the pato on the motion I have?

I'll make sure to look into the hitboxes with Dragonite's update.
the only way is to replace the pato from your motion with charizards default pato from his fitpokelizardonmotion.pac one by one thats how i did it  theres no other way to do it since the replace all button on bb doesnt work for pato

Quote from: Carnage on July 27, 2013, 12:35:32 PM
So i have been psaing flygon and here are some ingame previews

low quality photos ahead

down smash eruption
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


foward smash fire punch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


down tilt ice punch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



no need for an eruption gfx anymore shinymamoth i found out how to make it look preety good with standard gfx :P i still need the other gfxs tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned or considered, but would be really cool if the damage% bar was replaced by the traditional Pokemon health bar. Having the bar decrease and change from green yellow and red upon receiving damage.

I'm not sure if its possible but its just an idea. Anyway, I'm loving this project!

When are you updating dragonite? Because I'd like to retexture him a bit so he looks better compared to charizard.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Carnage on July 27, 2013, 12:38:04 PM
the only way is to replace the pato from your motion with charizards default pato from his fitpokelizardonmotion.pac one by one thats how i did it  theres no other way to do it since the replace all button on bb doesnt work for pato

no need for an eruption gfx anymore shinymamoth i found out how to make it look preety good with standard gfx :P i still need the other gfxs tough

That suckssssss lol I went in and changed the trans in his neck for every one of his animations. But if its what I have to do its what I have to do. My only thing is that the normal texture for his eyes are missing for every animation, not just the ones that use other eye textures. Will the pato fix that?

Also, Im not sure if you knew this, but Dragonite is doing the same thing.

Flygon is looking awesome though! Nice use of graphics, I better get some more animations done for you today.

Quote from: Renova on July 27, 2013, 02:02:44 PM
I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned or considered, but would be really cool if the damage% bar was replaced by the traditional Pokemon health bar. Having the bar decrease and change from green yellow and red upon receiving damage.

I'm not sure if its possible but its just an idea. Anyway, I'm loving this project!

I'm not sure if its possible either lol But if it is i''ll give it a shot.

Quote from: Flygon on July 27, 2013, 05:24:29 PM
When are you updating dragonite? Because I'd like to retexture him a bit so he looks better compared to charizard.

Pretty soon here, I'm pretty much waiting for Velen's texture, and to fix the eyes. But I can wait for your texture too if you like.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Oh, velen is texturing it already? Well, he is better at that, I'll just do something else, do you need me to rig anything?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


If you would rig Marowak over Toon Link for us that would be the best thing in world. lol
I wanna do his PSA so bad, it seems like it would be so cool.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Wait, you're actually waiting on me for Dragonite's texture? O.o;

*Didn't know this, goes to DL Dragonite now.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Wait wait, I have to fix the eyes still. lol
I'm gonna start moving the pato over and see if it works.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Okay.

Working on his body texture atm...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 27, 2013, 10:45:20 PM #837 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 10:49:27 PM by RevenantGenesis
Awesome, looking forward to see how it turns out. Still figuring out the eyes on this end.

Post Merge: July 27, 2013, 10:49:27 PM

Just got it working, not sure what happened there lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

About his UVs...

Look at his belly.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Are they bad on his stomach?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"