Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 331862 times)
XxTailsxX
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: September 13, 2012, 01:01:08 PM »

there was a pretty good dark samus move set made im sure they can design a kyogre moveset and i would like to help with the pokemon imports but my cpu doesnt support daes i believe i used to import models but then i got a virus and had to restart my computer and it doesnt support them any more and ill try to get u that flame wheel by saturday the latest

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 02:46:17 PM
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:46:17 PM by XxTAILSxX » Logged

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: September 13, 2012, 03:38:16 PM »

what program are you using thats not supporting the DAEs? Typically its not the whole computer causing the hiccup. 

That flame wheel is looking awesome btw. keep hammerin away, I can't wait to see it in game.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: September 13, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »

i thinks its just my computer cuz i even tested it i took a standard mario dae stright from a .pcs imported it to 3ds max then exported it and i got a bunch of errors and i got errors in brawl box too and in game theres no model
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 04:05:21 PM by XxTAILSxX » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: September 13, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »

flygon samus has a mere 7kbs of filesizee to psa so im not sure if anyone could make  a kyogra psa under it samus and zss are preety bad on the filesizes :S

I downloaded the dark samus a while back too and it seemed like it had a decent amount of codding involved. I think we can make it work for Kyogre, plus Groudon is kind of naked without Kyogre. We'll just have to keep the filesize in mind while its being made.

And Flygon, it would be great to have the upated model for him because Starwaffles is nice, but its not completely accurate.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: September 13, 2012, 04:07:19 PM »

i heard from snoopy theres no more aggron but he is rigging gengar on wario :/ who can take zss place now?

totodile AWESOME 2.0! ????
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 04:08:55 PM by XxTAILSxX » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: September 13, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »

it has a decent size of codding still DS is possible since he did manage to use most of samus original  code for it i use that psa also Tongue just when psaing bbx has problems with the samus file so no psa on bb to reduce smaus filesize :S and no copy pasting ever on the psa program or you filesize will go thrue the roof, kyogra should be rigged on ivy boneset imo with the flippers on the upper part of the legs nad some bones on the back flipper to make it mobable so you guys can atleast keep ivy animations for the misc stuff since ivy does not grab things with his hands then ported over samus or ZSS any of them would work

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: September 13, 2012, 04:26:58 PM »

what about the size mod too?

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: September 13, 2012, 04:39:03 PM »

I think Kyogre might be simpler then it seems. We just need to keep a close eye on whats going in. There are other tricks to reducing filesize. we just have to watch out and keep it intact while we do so.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: September 13, 2012, 04:49:54 PM »

will groudon be balanced?

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: September 13, 2012, 04:52:15 PM »

will groudon be balanced?
    The goal of pokemon brawl is to fill every slot with a balanced pokemon. Groudon will be as balanced as we can manage.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: September 15, 2012, 10:03:51 AM »

the flame wheels just about finished but u need to find a professional to edit the sphere textures but the sonic wind like textures r good to go

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: September 19, 2012, 03:23:45 PM »

I like whats going on here.

If/when you guys get around to doing Infernape... I'm down to animate/psa for him. He and Scizor are the only pokemon I really care about in Brawl. As for Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff they can be replaced on a whim for all I care.

If you guys happen to rig an Umbreon to Pikachu though... I'd animate that too.

*ninja poof*

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #222 on: September 20, 2012, 07:52:57 AM »

Hey guys i havent been able to go on the Vault for a LOOOONNNNGGG time, been to busy with school. I noticed that typhlosion is out so i will make a Video as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow). sorry for the late notice, but like i said school is a giant brick wall to my free time. Cry

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: September 20, 2012, 12:46:36 PM »

If/when you guys get around to doing Infernape... I'm down to animate/psa for him.
    We currently dont have too much done with infernape, I think a couple moves have been changed. If you want to do him I dont see to huge of a problem. Just PM me the text moveset you have in mind for him and we can go from there.

Metal_Lucario
    Newbie Kitten

Follow Me On Instagram: Nike_Nerd_Kidd (:

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: September 20, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »

Heyyy guys Smiley I'm a project M player , a VERY competitive player lol I just made an account here JUST to post this message on here :p

I downloaded DK's PSA for Electivire and I LOVE IT Cheesy Only problem is that he's Brawl style Sad

Meaning he falls slowly and I was wondering if you can make your PSA's for Project M as well ? Like make em fall a lil faster ? (: If not , i Understand . But I was just wondering , it would be a PLEASURE to use him Project M style Cheesy

And if you don't know what Project M , it's a LOT like Melee . Just throwing that out there ^__^

Thanks for reading tho (:

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: