Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327890 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #495 on: December 18, 2012, 12:12:40 PM »

I can use that yes, just downloaded it and it works. First time my brawl hasnt frozen using wario in a long time.
    try using the gengar psa without gengar on wario to see if it works

AkaDarkZeroRmx
    Expert Kitten

What doesn't kill you make you stronger.

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #496 on: December 20, 2012, 11:16:02 PM »

I thought Deoxys was a psychic type, not dark, I do not know if I should have dark attacks, unless the shadow areas, I think it would be for the down special), but I think changing the banners and graphics that the aura is solved, not think it's problem, I think for the special B would be good Psycho boost, since it is very similar to the sphere of aura or sphere of darkness and is less difficult to change and it's easy to create with animated textures. I hope I have helped.
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:21:44 PM by AkaDarkZeroRmx » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #497 on: December 22, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »

Kirby Dance Hey guys, sorry this is the first time ive been on in a while. When i get a new game i kind of disappear into the woodwork, and with Starwars the Old Republic being free to play now, it has kind of absorbed up all of my free time. lol
    But my computer is being lame on one of the planets im on making it impossible to play, so im back to some modding, Carnage im sorry i havent sent you the updated animations, but they are almost finished, and ill have them to you before December is over.

Gawain it sucks so bad that Gengar isnt working for you, because i cant for the life of me figure out why hes not running for you, other than the bike problem, so ill have to do some research.
    I vow he will work! lol

Zed ill get you what you need to do some recolors, im excited to see what you do.

um i would like to be one of the animators i started a few months ago and i got a lot better at it and now im really good at it. here's an example of my animating: http://www.mediafire.com/9wx2pxcz2ww28ml i could animate flygon or dragonite or anyone that you dont wanna do o3o

I would like to see some animations from you, if you can make a few new ones for me to see i would be more than happy to add you as an animator. I just took up the spot as the main animator, and i will now be pretty much doing the animations for everyone myself, and its more than i thought it would be, so if your good im down to add you to the team if thats what you want.

I thought Deoxys was a psychic type, not dark, I do not know if I should have dark attacks, unless the shadow areas, I think it would be for the down special), but I think changing the banners and graphics that the aura is solved, not think it's problem, I think for the special B would be good Psycho boost, since it is very similar to the sphere of aura or sphere of darkness and is less difficult to change and it's easy to create with animated textures. I hope I have helped.

Um not really sure what your talking about, and its kind of hard to understand what your saying.

Deoxys was never going to have dark attacks, and if your referring to Deoxys using Aura graphics, then what your saying still doesnt make sense, because last time i checked Lucario uses a lot of aura, and no dark attacks. (To the other pokemon nerds like myself i know he can learn a few dark attakcs haha) But aura isnt even a real pokemon effect, except with aura sphere, and its the only attack of its kind.

Plus im not doing Deoxys someone else is, so you will have to talk to the animator for him about using psycho boost as his down B, but i myself have no objections to it.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:49:10 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

AkaDarkZeroRmx
    Expert Kitten

What doesn't kill you make you stronger.

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #498 on: December 22, 2012, 02:46:03 PM »

I didn't understand, sorry, but I think it's a great idea about the Psycho boost, I try to put it in the vault. I'm talk about Deoxys because I'm preparing the Psycho boost since a long time (includes learn to make animations of textures in the brawlbox), and I'll finish it soon.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:32:31 PM by AkaDarkZeroRmx » Logged

twinArmageddons
    Intermediate Kitten

Mage of Space

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #499 on: December 24, 2012, 02:20:10 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29105
    this should work

The cow goes moo
    The pig goes oink
    The dog goes woof
    The cat goes meow
    The fish goes glub
    The human goes food

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #500 on: December 24, 2012, 04:44:54 PM »

Awaiting message bro. Tomorrow would be a perfect day to do stuff, would be great to take my mind off things.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #501 on: December 25, 2012, 03:19:45 PM »

Cool, i'll check it out right now.

Awaiting message bro. Tomorrow would be a perfect day to do stuff, would be great to take my mind off things.

Also let me know if you think of anyone else.

Post Merge: December 25, 2012, 08:13:05 PM
    All of Groudons edits are about 95% finished, they should be done by tomorrow.
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:13:05 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #502 on: December 26, 2012, 01:14:27 PM »

I guess I'll do Groudon first then if you'd like, since he's getting finished soon.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #503 on: December 26, 2012, 01:44:11 PM »

great news xD

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #504 on: December 27, 2012, 11:55:00 AM »

try using the gengar psa without gengar on wario to see if it works
    No avail, going to see if i can get the FitWario to work, then im going to try the Motion, then im going to try just the models.

Post Merge: December 27, 2012, 12:04:28 PM
    No avail, going to see if i can get the FitWario to work, then im going to try the Motion, then im going to try just the models.
    I got him to work! i removed the fitmotion and he plays, his up b pauses him but he can move again after he is hit, and his final smash is wario man. what could be wrong with the fitmotion???
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:04:28 PM by Master Gawain » Logged

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #505 on: December 27, 2012, 01:16:06 PM »

Post Merge: December 27, 2012, 12:04:28 PM
    I got him to work! i removed the fitmotion and he plays, his up b pauses him but he can move again after he is hit, and his final smash is wario man. what could be wrong with the fitmotion???

Interesting.
    Well maybe open up the gengar fitmotion and export his animation data, and put it into a clean Wario fitmotion. My only fear is that the motion filesize will be too large again and freeze your game, thats why i had to delete his bike data off of his Motion.

Post Merge: December 27, 2012, 01:30:26 PM
    love your title too lol.
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:30:27 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #506 on: December 27, 2012, 03:17:17 PM »

Groudon released xD
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30354

moveset so far if you want to add to the OP
    AA -Bowser AA looks perfect here resembles slash or cut lets leavue it

Side tilt- groudon does a chop movement  resemble brick break

up tilt- fire punch groudon does a good punch upwards

down tilt- dragon tail, its a grounded taill swipe that flips oponents the other way decent for edje guarding it has no knockback.

dash attack -headbutt  a powerfull dash attack but has a great endlag since groundon trows itself with the head and lands with his belly and takes his time to get up

Up smash- Smack down groudon grabs a rock from the ground and trows it upward making the target be trown down

Down smash earthquake groudon stomps the floor and hits grounded enemies on both sides similar to charizard down smash.

Side smash- Groudon winds up a powerful fist then slams it forward like Hammer Arm.

N-air hiden power groudon calls his hidden powers  and some orbs appear around him  doing damage.

F air- a claw slash  resembling shadow Claw.

up air- Cut he does an overhead slash.

back air a back slash Dragon claw.

D Air - Groudon does a flip and smashes the foe downwards with his tail.  Very slow but powerful meteor smash

Neutral B: Fire Blast need to wait for the move to grow bigger and go far if used in sucecion it will be weak.

side B- stone edje groudon  points his arms to both sides and 2 rocks apear from the ground  and them he points up making both rocks go upward

side B aerial lava plume groundon spits a fire ball diagonaly downwards

down B solarbeam it has a very slow start put, can be charged and fires a beam with a good range foward

up B dragon pulse groudon roates to the other side then points the head downwards and fires  the beam making him go diagonaly upward

Ratchet99
    Banned
    Mega Kitten

Super Mario Bros Z!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #507 on: December 27, 2012, 04:31:26 PM »

Wow great Pokémon PSA. Groudon is a beast at this game Awesome Face. Do you know how to create a thread. Please help me.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #508 on: December 27, 2012, 04:36:37 PM »

would anyone happen to have a dropbox account? cuz i'd appreciate it if someone would upload groudon to dropbox >_<

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #509 on: December 27, 2012, 04:42:15 PM »

Wow! The groudon PSA kicks ass! Good job guys!

Pages:  1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: