Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327909 times)
johncarlos
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #870 on: August 13, 2013, 11:43:56 PM »

very huge pokemon fan. Is there download link for pokemon project ? ;/
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:47:10 PM by johncarlos » Logged

Linkziken
Newbie Kitten

Meow.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #871 on: August 14, 2013, 08:45:39 AM »

That's odd, I have head of this happening to gengar only once before. Do you use Gecko or Riivo? and did you use the codes included?
The download didn't come with any codes, so you must be referring to the "Wario has no entry data," correct?
Well, I'm going to go try that and see if it works.

EDIT: I must be stupid because that code made it work perfectly fine.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:55:31 AM by Linkziken » Logged

Ordeals are reserved only for those able to pass.

Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #872 on: August 14, 2013, 02:10:37 PM »

very huge pokemon fan. Is there download link for pokemon project ? ;/

So far there isn't a download for the entire pack because its a bit away from being finished. But on the OP you can find downloads for all the PSAs were using.

The download didn't come with any codes, so you must be referring to the "Wario has no entry data," correct?
    Well, I'm going to go try that and see if it works.

EDIT: I must be stupid because that code made it work perfectly fine.

Lol Glad you got it working.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

pokemoner2500
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #873 on: August 17, 2013, 02:32:54 PM »

You should make a beta pack. And I know the 2GB limit is a B. You should make a bunch of extra Pokemon though so you can mix and match, just saying.

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #874 on: August 17, 2013, 04:17:40 PM »

The downloads are in the OP as he said. He'll make the pack when its ready.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

RagingReshiram
    Newbie Kitten

Reshiram Power!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #875 on: August 19, 2013, 12:23:30 PM »

I can't wait for this to get finished Cheesy Most of the pokemon work great (like Blaziken, Dragonite, Typhlosion) and also maybe you could get reshiram as one of charizards recolors? Pretty please? Roll Eyes

Reshiram is awesome 

Venusaur498
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #876 on: September 08, 2013, 06:11:28 PM »

Hey, I know you guys are still trying to find out where to put gyarados. I reckon when the clone engine is finished, you'll be able to put it in an extra slot...
    [SSBB Mods] Episode 2: Extra Character Slots Preview

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #877 on: September 08, 2013, 10:36:45 PM »

It would be very interesting if you incorporated some Mega Evolutions into your mix of PSAs, it would make for an interesting Final Smash or damage-based transformation.
    -Omni

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #878 on: September 09, 2013, 03:02:18 PM »

That wouldnt be a bad idea as a replacement for the evolved pokemon psas. I know Nanobuds is making Mega Charizard I dont think it would be too hard to find someone to make Venusaur and Blastoise.

JudaiYuki
    Intermediate Kitten

Judai Yugi is a Slifer Blue Duelist! :D

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #879 on: September 18, 2013, 04:15:03 PM »

Hey, Have you Guys tried doing Monferno over Diddykong? well if you did then would you guys make it by Manual or Get a Monferno by Ripping it out from PBR well i did actually got the Model but then when i Opened the Model in 3DS Max 2009, the Tail of Monferno was Messed up like this :

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #880 on: September 18, 2013, 08:59:47 PM »

This isnt a model importing thread

CheckMateVideos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #881 on: October 13, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »

Awesome FaceYou know, I saw that you needed a special guest for blaziken. Why not try Mega Blaziken?
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34139

ZTBGaming
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #882 on: October 21, 2013, 08:21:12 PM »

I had 2 quick questions:
    1. I downloaded a few of your character hacks and placed them in the correct spots on my sd card but only a few worked, such as Typhlosion, Gyarados, and Darkrai, but then Electrovire and Blaziken didn't work and froze my wii. Did I do something wrong with the downloads of certain characters if you want more details send me a pm and I'll get back to you quickly.
    2. I noticed that you wanted as much help as you could get so I was wondering if I could help out on some of this project. I don't know much yet on how make my own hacks but do know how to modify the CSPs but that's really it. I'd love to help because this looks like something that will be very cool in the end, I'm a fast learner so if you can point me to the right direction I could help in other areas as well.
    Thank you

Hi Guys check out my
    YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/ZTBGaming17
    Facebook Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/ZTBGaming
    Patreon Donation Page:
    http://www.patreon.com/ZTBGaming

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #883 on: November 13, 2013, 04:52:46 PM »

You should make a beta pack. And I know the 2GB limit is a B. You should make a bunch of extra Pokemon though so you can mix and match, just saying.

With pokemon brawl it will function with Riivo, that way we dont have a 2 gig limit.

Hey, I know you guys are still trying to find out where to put gyarados. I reckon when the clone engine is finished, you'll be able to put it in an extra slot... [SSBB Mods] Episode 2: Extra Character Slots Preview

Fingers crossed for getting it working with Riivo.

Hey, Have you Guys tried doing Monferno over Diddykong? well if you did then would you guys make it by Manual or Get a Monferno by Ripping it out from PBR well i did actually got the Model but then when i Opened the Model in 3DS Max 2009, the Tail of Monferno was Messed up like this :

I'm guessing it is because of his tail flame, although I am not a modeler so I don't exactly know much about that.

This isnt a model importing thread

Well said lol

Awesome FaceYou know, I saw that you needed a special guest for blaziken. Why not try Mega Blaziken?
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34139

That would be an awesome idea, but we already have Mega Blaziken in mind for Blaziken's FS.

I had 2 quick questions:
    1. I downloaded a few of your character hacks and placed them in the correct spots on my sd card but only a few worked, such as Typhlosion, Gyarados, and Darkrai, but then Electrovire and Blaziken didn't work and froze my wii. Did I do something wrong with the downloads of certain characters if you want more details send me a pm and I'll get back to you quickly.
    2. I noticed that you wanted as much help as you could get so I was wondering if I could help out on some of this project. I don't know much yet on how make my own hacks but do know how to modify the CSPs but that's really it. I'd love to help because this looks like something that will be very cool in the end, I'm a fast learner so if you can point me to the right direction I could help in other areas as well.
    Thank you

PMed you.

Post Merge: November 13, 2013, 04:56:21 PM
    Also as most of you have probably noticed, Dragonite is on hold for a bit. But he still will be updated. I already have most of the necessary things done for him. I also decided not to change his FS. Mammoth and I were having a Ness and Lucas fight and managed to dodge every meteor a good portion of the time, so I don't see a reason to re-balance Dragonite's FS in comparison.
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:56:38 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Hosernaut
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #884 on: November 13, 2013, 06:04:36 PM »

I didn't realize this project is still active.

So I've been working on my own custom Brawl (not releasing or even showing it until I feel confident its complete), and I use a few pokemon in it that you use. I've been making CSPs, BPs, and stock icons for all my characters too, and would be willing to share with you.

This is all I've uploaded so far that we share, but it's a good example of my abilities:

Also, I'm working on a Plusle & Minun PSA right now. It's still early on, but once I have it mostly done, would you like me to send it to you so you can see if it works well in your game?

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
    In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60
    Print
    Jump to: