Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60]
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327891 times)
Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #885 on: November 13, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »

I didn't realize this project is still active.

So I've been working on my own custom Brawl (not releasing or even showing it until I feel confident its complete), and I use a few pokemon in it that you use. I've been making CSPs, BPs, and stock icons for all my characters too, and would be willing to share with you.

This is all I've uploaded so far that we share, but it's a good example of my abilities:

Also, I'm working on a Plusle & Minun PSA right now. It's still early on, but once I have it mostly done, would you like me to send it to you so you can see if it works well in your game?

HA! yeah were lazy and have a lot of things getting in the way of hacking all the time. Speaking for at least Mammoth and I.
    But I would love to use your Stock icons and whatever else you have to offer. When it comes to CSS stuff I pretty much do it all but only because it needs to be done, and I can use photoshop.

I'll also take a look at your Plusle and Minum. Im not exactly sure who is going over Ice Climbers (Assuming your PSA is over them) so if its good we will totally feature them in our project.
    Also, feel free to use our PSAs in your roster.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Hosernaut
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #886 on: November 13, 2013, 06:36:40 PM »

HA! yeah were lazy and have a lot of things getting in the way of hacking all the time. Speaking for at least Mammoth and I.
    But I would love to use your Stock icons and whatever else you have to offer. When it comes to CSS stuff I pretty much do it all but only because it needs to be done, and I can use photoshop.

I'll also take a look at your Plusle and Minum. Im not exactly sure who is going over Ice Climbers (Assuming your PSA is over them) so if its good we will totally feature them in our project.
    Also, feel free to use our PSAs in your roster.

Awesome. I know what you mean about the CSS stuff. I'm remaking every single stock icon, and CSP for the characters I have, and BPs and costume recolors for those that don't have them/enough. Not to mention everything else I'm doing, as I'm working alone on this project lol. I'll make you guys stock icons for the rest of your cast as well (as I like having my work out there), but I need the .pcs files of the original costume for each character to base them off of. I have a very specific method for making them, and I need an original large picture of the character looking perfectly forward, which I get in Brawlbox.

I only have like 3 characters left to make for myself, then after that I can work on stocks for your already released characters. Just let me know what else you need in terms of pictures (CSPs/BPs, ect) and I'll make them for ya.

And yeah, Plusle and Minun will be over the ICs.

edit: I forgot I uploaded these as well:
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:55:29 PM by Hosernaut » Logged

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
    In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #887 on: November 17, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »

I make CSS and in battle portraits for the project too Rev.. Sad I know I'm inactive 69% of the time, but still.. v.v

Those icons are so nice :3 I really like them.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #888 on: November 18, 2013, 01:03:40 AM »

I make CSS and in battle portraits for the project too Rev.. Sad I know I'm inactive 69% of the time, but still.. v.v

Those icons are so nice :3 I really like them.

Hahaha I never know if your gonna get on. But I'll send you some stuff that we need if you like.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

ZTBGaming
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #889 on: November 18, 2013, 04:02:40 PM »

So is there a date in the near future that Project Pokemon Brawl may be done? Or when it is released will it be like project m where it slowly releases demos to the public? Thanks

Hi Guys check out my
    YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/ZTBGaming17
    Facebook Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/ZTBGaming
    Patreon Donation Page:
    http://www.patreon.com/ZTBGaming

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #890 on: November 21, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »

Short answer: No

For real though.
    This project is so far from being finished it isn't even funny. Once we get these Fire emblem guys finished I am going to revisit most of the released pokemon and fix a lot of my screw ups. I'm mainly  looking at electivire but the others will get some work too. Then we will consider trying to put together a pack of sorts. Still forever away considering that everything Pokémon has been put on hold until we finish our fire emblem guys.

zachie
    Newbie Kitten

not very good at this. dog lover, gamer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #891 on: November 27, 2013, 09:58:48 AM »

How about some songs?
    I've collected (downloaded) a few songs for the past month. I could give you some.
    Kirby Dance

KJP Edit: Tone down on the emotes. Im srs here
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:13:08 AM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

Armored dragon
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #892 on: December 26, 2013, 08:10:10 PM »

Do you know if you can make project M versions of the pokemon too? That would be very cool and nice. if not, oh well. great job on this by the way.

Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60]
    Print
    Jump to: