Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 332252 times)
XxTailsxX
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: August 08, 2012, 01:52:11 AM »

its not required to glide and pits wings and beedrills wings are way different your better of rigging pidove for its bird wings instead of the bug's

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #76 on: August 08, 2012, 03:41:17 AM »

its not required to glide and pits wings and beedrills wings are way different your better of rigging pidove for its bird wings instead of the bug's
    Yeah, but they can't be that different in the bones, can they? And pidove has no arms or long legs, and Beedrill does. Plus Beedrill > Pidove.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: August 08, 2012, 04:31:18 AM »

if u attempt to utilize pits wings pidove is a better choice but beedrill is just straight awesome

and is there a way to take fox's up special graphic (fire fox) make it blue and use it for brave bird?
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:53:01 AM by XxTAILSxX » Logged

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2012, 05:58:49 AM »

if u attempt to utilize pits wings pidove is a better choice but beedrill is just straight awesome

and is there a way to take fox's up special graphic (fire fox) make it blue and use it for brave bird?
    But the bones will most certainly be only a line, so the shape of the wings won't matter

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: August 08, 2012, 03:15:49 PM »

is treecko gonna run on four legs like squirtle?

Im Not Sure Yet. It would be more proper if he ran like in the show, but he looks damn good with his current run. I should probably break down and do it anyway though.

I really like all your projects, but there should be a hack over pit and link, I'd like to make an import over them, but I can't think of anyone

Dude that would be awesome, I'll send you a PM and well talk about it. I know literally nothing about model importing so you were exactly what we needed.

Maybe take Soneek's Hydreigon over Charizard and put him on Pit for the wings?
    I think Aggron deserves a PSA, so maybe put him over Link or another person who doesn't have a Pokemon model? I'd say Snake but he's being used for Wes, but I find Wes useless if all he'd do is spawn Pokeballs cause it'd be cheap.
    Maybe Rhyperior? I already have recolors for a certain model of Rhyperior, and a written moveset I believe.

I wouldn't really say Grovyle since there's already Treeko, and Beedrill over Link makes no sense, he'd make more sense over Pit for the flight.

Btw Rev, if you ever need moveset ideas I'm good at coming up with those.

I agree, Aggron, Hydregon and Rhyperior all need PSAs but we all know that slots are limited, but there are currently a few lame pokemon on the roster so we may have room for all three. That and Aggron kicks ass. But with the wes thing, we have noticed that yes, he is horribly unbalanced and cheap, but were trying to figure out a way to limit him even more, maybe a longer stall time between pokeballs, or limiting which pokemon come out. We are also making his only usefull attack the pokeballs, the others will have no knockback and do little damage. But if we cant figure him out we will for sure replace him, but the idea of a pokemon trainer that throws pokeballs is pretty sweet.
    I'll send you a list of pokemon we need ideas for too, and i agree a flying pokemon should go over Pit. Hydregon is pretty bad ass.

Yeah, but they can't be that different in the bones, can they? And pidove has no arms or long legs, and Beedrill does. Plus Beedrill > Pidove.

Agreed.

I believe there is, I have the program to swap external graphic effects, but im not 100 percent sure how to use it, but that is a great idea.

Post Merge: August 08, 2012, 03:27:36 PM
    Were also looking for people to officially join our team so if your interested PM me. Zedkiel you know you got a spot with us if you want it, and Flygon im really impressed with your work, were trying to use pretty much all of your pokemon imprts, so if you'd like an official spot you got it as well.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:27:36 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2012, 03:48:05 PM »

Beedrill over link would be pretty easy but yet, fitting
    Aggron and Rhyperior wouldn't even fit link, snake nor pit bones, I'm making grovyle but over falco, because he can't go over pit because of the lack of verts

Maybe human shaped pokemon could fit more or maybe another pokemon type

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: August 08, 2012, 03:56:27 PM »

Aggron and Rhyperior wouldn't even fit link, snake nor pit bones, I'm making grovyle but over falco, because he can't go over pit because of the lack of verts

Alright then im off to Serebii for some ideas. There's a lot of damn pokemon now and its hard to remember them all of the top of my head.

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: August 08, 2012, 04:03:50 PM »

we need an heracross import and psa xD

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: August 08, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »

My ideas are:
    For link, Heracross, Weavile, Garchomp, or Haxerous
    For Pit, Dragonite, and Hydregon

What do you think? I would personally love to have Dragonite on the roster, but hes a Charizard texture and sonic brawler told me Charizard cannot be ported.

Im also thinking of removing Groudon from the roster because his size makes him hard to play, but with that I would also have to remove Kyogre from Samus, I mean, whats Kyogre without Groudon? So that would open up a space for Aggron, but i still have my hopes for someone making Typhlosion over Bowser because hes the only fire starter we dont have.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:20:28 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: August 08, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »

My ideas are:
    For link, Heracross, Weavile, Garchomp, or Haxerous
    For Pit, Dragonite, and Hydregon

What do you think? I would personally love to have Dragonite on the roster, but hes a Charizard texture and sonic brawler told me Charizard cannot be ported.

Im also thinking of removing Groudon from the roster because his size makes him hard to play, but with that I would also have to remove Kyogre from Samus, I mean, whats Kyogre without Groudon? So that would open up a space for Aggron, but i still have my hopes for someone making Typhlosion over Bowser because hes the only fire starter we dont have.
    what you mean it isnt portable? it isnt rel portable like most of the chars but you can model port any char  almost over any char and redo the psa on that char of course you cant model port over rob since he has an huge ammount of bones and filesize for the pcs would freeze unless its a peach or zelda model

For the record rel porting chars that arent over marth/ike/MK or jigly makes chars get loads of glitches that sometimes arent fixable even by psa like lucario loosing the up B move entirely.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: August 08, 2012, 05:06:54 PM »

what you mean it isnt portable? it isnt rel portable like most of the chars but you can model port any char  almost over any char and redo the psa on that char of course you cant model port over rob since he has an huge ammount of bones and filesize for the pcs would freeze unless its a peach or zelda model

For the record rel porting chars that arent over marth/ike/MK or jigly makes chars get loads of glitches that sometimes arent fixable even by psa like lucario loosing the up B move entirely.

Thats what he said when i asked him, because i actually wanted to port Charizard over Link to create a Typhlosion moveset, but all he said was Charizard isnt portable, and sadly i dont know how to model port either. I've tried it myself but it didnt turn out right, which sucks because Typhlosion is my favorite starter.

But i see the flaw now. He probably thought i only would accept a rel port, but with me creating a new moveset a rel isnt really needed, and rel porting is a mystery to me Lol.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: August 08, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »

You could alter the skeleton a bit to fit them. I have a Rhyperior model (if I didn't get rid of it that is), I'll see who he could fit over.. Also you could make the model fit the skeleton and then the animations can make them the size they need to be.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2012, 08:04:48 PM »

You could alter the skeleton a bit to fit them. I have a Rhyperior model (if I didn't get rid of it that is), I'll see who he could fit over.. Also you could make the model fit the skeleton and then the animations can make them the size they need to be.
    Well I made emboar fit on mario, I made beartic fit on wolf so I can make rhyperior fit on link
    I think a good idea could be escavelier over pit, really, how many times have you seen a [censored]ing bug with an armor and two sword-like things?

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: August 08, 2012, 08:16:23 PM »

Well I made emboar fit on mario, I made beartic fit on wolf so I can make rhyperior fit on link
    I think a good idea could be escavelier over pit, really, how many times have you seen a [censored]ing bug with an armor and two sword-like things?
    Escavalier or Hydreigon on Pit. And yeah, if you got them to fit, then you can definitely get Rhyperior working Cheesy if anything, just make the skeleton fit the model and the animations will fix the rest.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: August 09, 2012, 02:56:17 AM »

Thats what he said when i asked him, because i actually wanted to port Charizard over Link to create a Typhlosion moveset, but all he said was Charizard isnt portable, and sadly i dont know how to model port either. I've tried it myself but it didnt turn out right, which sucks because Typhlosion is my favorite starter.

But i see the flaw now. He probably thought i only would accept a rel port, but with me creating a new moveset a rel isnt really needed, and rel porting is a mystery to me Lol.
    its easy to model port but groudon shouldnt be replaced on bowser he is an epic legendary pokemon and evensdoom made a possible moveset for him xD

model porting is easy but them you will lose any articles the char has or even floating points and gain the one that the char will be over for example typhosion would need all specials remade and such  you guys would also need  to recode  all links codding in a attacks ,smash attaks and even trows since what will be inside links pac file is link moveset with his moves.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: