Look Spider can Mod Too! - - GET YOUR DOCTOR WHO FIX NOW!

Started by spiderjjr45, July 09, 2012, 09:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next Mod after Sniper

Wheatley (Portal 2) Over Kirbs
3 (14.3%)
Tails Doll over R.O.B.
6 (28.6%)
Aggron over Charizard
12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

July 09, 2012, 09:37:31 PM Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:06:01 AM by spiderjjr45


BrawlVault Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=1458&Moderated=All





Older Projects:



Amelia Pond
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Cyberman
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Big Daddy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Max
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Gordon Freeman
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gordon Freeman is great ;D I also like how you showed the character progress over the 2 year period which is an accurate timeline for Brawl hacking in general. Keep up the good work and not bad for a first import ;)


Had no idea Max was going over Diddy Kong. He seriously, seriously, seriously needs more stuff ._.

Can't wait to see what you crank out next = 3=

The Doctor (Who) Over Someone what doctor model would you use btw?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2012, 05:14:24 PM
The Doctor (Who) Over Someone what doctor model would you use btw?

I have a Tennant and a Smith, I supposed I could do both. But I would most likely have a vote, if that one were to win.

Post Merge: July 11, 2012, 10:31:02 PM

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on July 11, 2012, 06:16:10 PM
Okay, now HERE'S a doozy. 

I've rigged Big Daddy over Bowser's Bones, and the rig seems to work in 3D Studio Max, but when I export the DAE and reimport it into brawl box, things don't really go as planned. Here's a comparision of me bending the same bone 90 degrees in both 3DSM and Brawl Box v67.



If anyone wants the 3ds file to check it out, I'll be more than happy to list you as a collaborater if I ever get this thing released.


I voted Doctor because my frnd wants him in. i suggest over Link and for a sword use the sonic screwdriver
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Iwvi, I sent you the files. I guess I should work on the next most voted option in the meantime, which would be the Sniper.

Post Merge: July 16, 2012, 03:55:56 AM

Okay, I've decided to do Matt Smith over Link. Same person that Sniper will be over.

Glad to see you finished Big Daddy. Good work

big daddy is badass xD you should start to rigg Playstation all star battle royal chars on brawl xD just for the lols  colonel radec would be sweet :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Big Daddy looks great Spider.
@Carnage that's something me and my brother Kingskull are doing lol
We have most of the models already and It's a little project we are doing! :P

Quote from: Frusciante on July 19, 2012, 10:11:01 PM
Big Daddy looks great Spider.
@Carnage that's something me and my brother Kingskull are doing lol
We have most of the models already and It's a little project we are doing! :P

really thats nice colonel radec would be boss over snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2012, 12:10:41 AM
really thats nice colonel radec would be boss over snake
Well I did say most haha! XD
Radec and Big Daddy were two that we are missing! xD
Luckily Spider here had Big Daddy!

July 21, 2012, 12:55:42 AM #14 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:51:53 AM by spiderjjr45
Check first post for new preview.

Post Merge: July 21, 2012, 01:51:53 AM

Also, the Doctor's been dropped. The model wasn't causing problems, it just looked silly with him swinging around a tiny sonic screwdriver. There's no real character to put him over and let it work.