Provision for Hackers.

Started by Ikuto, July 10, 2012, 06:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll

No crap sherlock
3 (18.8%)
Well played
2 (12.5%)
So are we suppose to vote?
7 (43.8%)
It's time to duel-i mean brawl!
4 (25%)
^?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

July 10, 2012, 06:03:02 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:36:06 AM by Ikuto
Ikuto,Light,Near w.e I call myself is here! I'm going to say about half of brawl hackers do not own a capture card and idk if it's just me, but I hate it when something doesn't have a preview to it because I just end up not downloading it. My goal here is to provide previews for those who need it. You can also request to see a hack you want to see. Idk if this thread is a fail, but I will soon find out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hopefully this thread doesn't die, now request a hack, if you'd like and remember, it can be a hack that you would like to see, you don't have to be the creator.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

I think this is a great idea. :D There are great PSAers who record on their television with vid camera quality. I sersiouly think this will work pretty well. :3 This can go well. xD

I had to make a video for someone. He got a lot of downloads. I made a showcase and then a battle after that.^w^ he was a great friend of mine. And I used an emulator, and they have usually great quality.   I get very uninterested when theres a crappy preview, or no preview at all.  I totally agree with taht.


So yeah. People should request this. :D




kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on July 18, 2012, 03:29:42 PM
I think this is a great idea. :D There are great PSAers who record on their television with vid camera quality. I sersiouly think this will work pretty well. :3 This can go well. xD

I had to make a video for someone. He got a lot of downloads. I made a showcase and then a battle after that.^w^ he was a great friend of mine. And I used an emulator, and they have usually great quality.   I get very uninterested when theres a crappy preview, or no preview at all.  I totally agree with taht.


So yeah. People should request this. :D


Thanks :D You make a great point! Thanks again


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

July 22, 2012, 08:02:19 PM #3 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:16:25 PM by mr.mugenwii
Hello Ikuto! Nice to greet you:
I would like a Ryu moveset video by Kagemaru(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27779)
and a good 2 person match Vegita PSA by Galaxy elite(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27662)
I dont expect them anytime soon, just something for you to do when ur bored
and something to keep this thread alive too lol
Thanks

July 22, 2012, 10:55:32 PM #4 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:21:22 PM by Ikuto
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 22, 2012, 08:02:19 PM
Hello Ikuto! Nice to greet you:
I would like a Ryu moveset video by Kagemaru(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27779)
and a good 2 person match Vegita PSA by Galaxy elite(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27662)
I dont expect them anytime soon, just something for you to do when ur bored
and something to keep this thread alive too lol
Thanks

1.Lol I was just going to download those two things too, so thats pretty funny. And was going to try Ryu first.
2.Yeah Expect them to be done by tomorrow.
3.Thanks for helping keep this thread alive!
edit: First vid is going up in 5. 2nd in 15.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


July 22, 2012, 11:51:14 PM #6 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:54:15 PM by Ikuto


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

July 22, 2012, 11:54:56 PM #7 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:00:55 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Ikuto on July 22, 2012, 11:51:14 PM
kool beans? ok, any way here's one,
[Brawl HackZ]Ryu Psa Beta
Nice
is it okay if i pm it to kagemaru and galaxyelite so they can post it up on the vault with their download?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 22, 2012, 11:54:56 PM
Nice
is it okay if i pm it to kagemaru and galaxyelite so they can post it up on the vault with their download?
Of course ;D I've already told kagemaru, see what he says, but yeah plz do :D


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on July 22, 2012, 11:58:08 PM
Of course ;D I've already told kagemaru, see what he says, but yeah plz do :D
umm in that case ill just tell galaxyelite...
thanks

July 23, 2012, 12:01:09 AM #10 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:06:41 AM by Ikuto
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 22, 2012, 11:59:50 PM
umm in that case ill just tell galaxyelite...
thanks

No prob anytime!
edit:Op updated!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

July 23, 2012, 12:08:15 AM #11 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:13:12 AM by mr.mugenwii
well ive got another hack(its one of mine)
i havent uploaded it because it really needs a video
its not a character or a stage its more of a gamplay thingy
so whenever u will make a new video with a new character or whatever u can use it

basically it replaces the words-"Sudden Death" with "Finish Him"- like in Mortal kombat

maybe we can wait till i do Freddy Krueger from Mortal Kombat?
but that will take time because Freedy is a very early project of mine
or if u dont mind i could send u the link to the hack sooner and whenever u do another video u could take advantage of trying it out?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 23, 2012, 12:08:15 AM
well ive got another hack(its one of mine)
i havent uploaded it because it really needs a video
its not a character or a stage its more of a gamplay thingy
so whenever u will make a new video with a new character or whatever u can use it

basically it replaces the words-"Sudden Death" with "Finish Him"- like in Mortal kombat

maybe we can wait till i do Freddy Krueger from Mortal Kombat?


1. ummm... idk how to replace that since i never tried or looked into it,
2.That'd be awesome to do :D


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Can you do a video for my Ken Over Yoshi? Its a port psa and there is no glitch i know of. Heres the link http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27803

Quote from: DarkSolXZ on July 24, 2012, 04:48:35 AM
Can you do a video for my Ken Over Yoshi? Its a port psa and there is no glitch i know of. Heres the link http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27803
ok *adds to the OP*


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!