Help with PSA's

Started by (sic)7426, July 13, 2012, 10:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey everyone, I started hacking a few months ago and I'm starting to get the hang of it but I don't understand certain things with psa's.

Lets say for example I wanted to get shadow final version but I still wanted to keep sonic. Is it possible to still have them on the same slot? 'Cause I don't want to get rid of Sonic but I'd like to get that Shadow. I don't really know much about codes and how to work with them, but any help will be most appreciated. Thanks


There are ports of certain characters that you could use (for example, Shadow over Donkey Kong), but it's impossible to have a PSA on a character while keeping their original moveset. So no, you can't have Shadow over Sonic and also have Sonic keep his original moveset.

Shadow over DK is a great hack and I highly recommend it.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?