Link's Rapid Jabs

Started by camelot, December 25, 2009, 03:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 25, 2009, 03:35:02 AM Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 03:36:32 AM by camelot
From Smash 64 and Melee, Link has regained his rapid jabs!



It works like Pit's jab. Mash the button for rapid jabs, hold or press slower for the normal combo. Each stab is 2% damage close to Link, 1% further outward.

Here is the FitLink.pac, and here is the FitLinkMotionEtc.pac. (There's also a minor animation edit to b-air to make it a little more Melee-esque)

Have fun stabbing people to death.


I missed his rapid jabs since the 64... you sir, made link COOL
XD
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." - Zeratul

The things that happen with the power of hacking


Oooh.

Question-can we use this in Brawl- Link?

December 30, 2009, 02:52:40 AM #6 Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 02:53:49 AM by camelot
Sure, you can use it in Brawl-... just be sure to give me credit for the rapid jab ;)

December 30, 2009, 03:07:23 AM #7 Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:08:45 AM by Alses
This is the most awesome animation EVER! I'm definitely gonna use it on my tornado link PSA!
(edit: I forgot, I already put it in  :P I've been making textures so my PSA is coming extremely slowly XD)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Why did the physics of all of Link'sother attacks change as a result, I'm sorry but it makes Link a worse character to use this even though it's cool

Is there an easy way to apply the rapid-jabs to Brawl+ Link's .pac? Which parts of the .pac are edited for this?

Quote from: DocStrange on January 28, 2010, 02:49:10 AM
Is there an easy way to apply the rapid-jabs to Brawl+ Link's .pac? Which parts of the .pac are edited for this?

No need, I just happened to do that for myself today. I'll share it with the rest of ya, here ya go. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?lnwlq5zi0xk


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on January 28, 2010, 06:52:52 AM
Quote from: DocStrange on January 28, 2010, 02:49:10 AM
Is there an easy way to apply the rapid-jabs to Brawl+ Link's .pac? Which parts of the .pac are edited for this?

No need, I just happened to do that for myself today. I'll share it with the rest of ya, here ya go. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?lnwlq5zi0xk

ZOMG I LOVE YOU lol

which version of Brawl+ Link did you use? Is it 6.0/Near Gold Link?


Ohhh sweetness thank you very much!

Is there any way you could make one of those for toon link? I would like to be able to let both links have the same kind of moves, as well as do the rapid stabbing with toon link opposed to his taunt, which does no damage.