Gurdoman's Clean wavs, sawnds and music emporium[NEW Dragon ball villian wavs!!]

Started by gurdoman, July 22, 2012, 08:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So I notice the lack of "easiness" to get good sfx audio from the internet to fit our characters, and because of my projects I need to rip a lot of sfx from a lot of games to fit them, so this gave me an idea. Why not help the community with sfx wavs instead of just erasing the ones I will not use.

Anyway, long story short this thread is created, to upload sfxs from various games for your use on your characters.
Every download will include most or all sfxs from that character that exclude story sounds (if applicable) or long dialogs between characters (if applicable)

Lets start with Xenoblade Chronicles character sfx audio rips



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Now for you to enjoy here are the characters from dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 voice rip


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.











In the next few days I will add the voices from naruto, dragon ball, zelda, bleach and many more





I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

RESERVED
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

Are you going to do any english voices? i would LOVE to play as vegito while having his sound pack

No :( the game that I have only has latin and japanese voices, sorry u.u
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote from: gurdoman on August 08, 2012, 10:57:20 PM
No :( the game that I have only has latin and japanese voices, sorry u.u

That's ok. But Can you tell me how you ripped the voices

I used a program called PSounds and with the iso ripped from your game you find the .afs (I think it is) then you listen every other file to see to whom it belongs to. After that you can file them by character.
You will recognize the file you're supposed to be ripping off because it will be like 1.4 gb or something like that in size.
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

So..If You Use an English ISO..will it work the Same Way?




Check out my youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJamesThehedgehog
Family:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, in theory
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.