CSPs won't work for me! (PAL)

Started by SrslyOsm, July 25, 2012, 11:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 25, 2012, 11:16:33 AM Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:17:40 AM by SrslyOsm
I'm using Gecko OS on my PAL Wii with a PAL copy of the game. I edit the pictures myself to 128x160 in Gimp with transparent backgrounds, then I index them and export them as PNGs. I open up BrawlBox and a clean sc_selchaarcter.pac and replace them. I have the PAL file replacement code and normal Textures/PSAs etc work fine. I put the selcharacter into pf/menu2 and run the game. I can see the CSPs in Brawl when I change colours, but if I select any character, even ones I don't have custom CSPs on, it crashes with the loud buzzing noise. What am I missing?
Thanks people.

maybe that the csp is too big so it will effect the other characters i get that sometimes and the buzzing means it froze it will do that everytime it freezes

I figured it out. It wasn't a problem with the CSPs at all, it was a different .gct I added that I totally forgot about. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep in mind to not go over the size.