Could some please answer this questions?

Started by Ratmon19, July 26, 2012, 04:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 26, 2012, 04:07:20 PM Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:09:01 PM by Ratmon19
Can anyone please help me with this questions.

1. If I import a character like Ike into G&W, can I add custom textures for each slot?

2. I know purin.02(Jggly's sleeping hat) needs to have the sleeping hat to work, so is there any textures available that is not a Jigglypuff for that slot?

3.Can I add the alloys into my roster without adding Giga and Warioman?

4.IF 3 is possible can they have there own csp?

5.Every time Charizard or any slots from him, flaps his wings(jumps) a odd looking big texture appears and sometimes they cover the stage for the rest of the match, is there any reason why this happens?

6.How hard is it to make a one-slot size mod? And can it be done with any character?

BTW I have the blue lava css installed with independent slots for pokemon etc. I also have Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, Lugia, and Ridley as his textures.

For the size mods I wanted kirby/king boo charizard/ridley yoshi/kecleon sheik/rouge