Sonic Brawl Z Team

Started by XChosenOne1, July 31, 2012, 01:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should Seelkadoom Be Broly?

Yes (He should be shown)
No (Kinda too powerful to be in it)
Quote from: Ikuto on August 02, 2012, 12:51:10 AM
and what youtube channel will this be uploaded through?
Here, go to my profile and there's a link to my yt Channel




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Through yours? I personally think we should make a whole separate channel a new one.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on August 02, 2012, 01:26:02 AM
Through yours? I personally think we should make a whole separate channel a new one.
My Channel Does brawl hacks




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


August 03, 2012, 10:30:14 PM #19 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:37:42 PM by Vamayro
Woah woah woah, I can totally do some voice acting for this.
I got this new dragon software that's supposed to be totaly bad ass when it comes to recording. And if it's not, I always have my backup option (That's right, the usb microphone from rockband) When I get some voice previews out there you can decide on character/characters for VA'ing.

Though I could possibly be trunks- maybe... (Which I would prefer be Silver) And with audacity voices can be modified. Not just that program either, there are many more. Endless voice possibilitys we, got em. Hidden song reference we got um. (And it would probably be best if Blaze was Videl rather than Goten.)

Quote from: Vamayro on August 03, 2012, 10:30:14 PM
Woah woah woah, I can totally do some voice acting for this.
I got this new dragon software that's supposed to be totaly bad ass when it comes to recording. And if it's not, I always have my backup option (That's right, the usb microphone from rockband) When I get some voice previews out there you can decide on character/characters for VA'ing.

Though I could possibly be trunks- maybe...
Alright i'll add you too the List




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: sonnyx on August 03, 2012, 08:29:24 PM
i can be syn shenron- im mean Omega shenron :)
Idk if i'll do Sonic Brawl GT




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Ok. I hope your SBZ works well i'm still helping out don't forget that.

Quote from: Sonnyx on August 05, 2012, 08:54:13 PM
Ok. I hope your SBZ works well i'm still helping out don't forget that.
Why would i forget , you are on the List after all




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

August 05, 2012, 10:02:12 PM #24 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 10:16:14 PM by Sonnyx
Cool thats good.

Quote from: Sonnyx on August 05, 2012, 10:02:12 PM
i thought you couldn't post :>.>:
Must be approved is the problem




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Vamayro on August 03, 2012, 10:30:14 PM
Woah woah woah, I can totally do some voice acting for this.
I got this new dragon software that's supposed to be totaly bad ass when it comes to recording. And if it's not, I always have my backup option (That's right, the usb microphone from rockband) When I get some voice previews out there you can decide on character/characters for VA'ing.

Though I could possibly be trunks- maybe... (Which I would prefer be Silver) And with audacity voices can be modified. Not just that program either, there are many more. Endless voice possibilitys we, got em. Hidden song reference we got um. (And it would probably be best if Blaze was Videl rather than Goten.)
I think i'll make Snow as Videl and Venice as Gohan




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Sonnyx on August 09, 2012, 02:05:28 AM
Cool you warning is reduced and ya that could work
Yeah because it'd be better that way because so that way i don't have 2 Silvers and Blazes




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)