Sonic Brawl Z Team

Started by XChosenOne1, July 31, 2012, 01:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should Seelkadoom Be Broly?

Yes (He should be shown)
No (Kinda too powerful to be in it)
Quote from: Sonnyx on August 25, 2012, 02:03:47 AM
Silver could be trunks. because they have similer actions (they both come from the future)
Quote1) He actually has a sword. 2) He has a vest/coat/jacket thing (Given it's not capsule corp)
3) He's also a time traveler. (Though their are plenty if you read Sonic Universe)
AKA - From the future.

Quote from: Vamayro on August 25, 2012, 02:09:56 AM
AKA - From the future.
Silver Should be trunks, because Both Silver And Trunks are very similar to each other

Hair Color Scheme
The Way Silver's Spikes Go up (Same as Trunks hair Going up)
Both From the Future
Both Wield a sword

That's all i can think of




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 25, 2012, 04:26:36 AMBoth Wield a sword
When did Silver wield a sword?
Say Sonic and the black Knight and I will shiv you; because it's non canon, and I there is no model.

Quote from: Vamayro on August 25, 2012, 04:32:57 AM
When did Silver wield a sword?
Say Sonic and the black Knight and I will shiv you; because it's non canon, and I there is no model.
He wielded a sword in Black knight, and i'm trying my hardest to get the Sword model (and or Silver Model)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Does anyone else have any ideas before this thread dies :(




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Well, until the recording problem is solved to the point where we can record, send, and edit audio, there's not much I can think of.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 29, 2012, 11:50:26 PM
Well, until the recording problem is solved to the point where we can record, send, and edit audio, there's not much I can think of.
For now, we can either do intro, or teaser trailer




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

August 29, 2012, 11:59:43 PM #307 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:00:52 AM by Mareeo 64
Or both ;)

There should be a poll on which theme to use for the intro, along with youtube links for reference.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 29, 2012, 11:59:43 PM
Or both ;)

There should be a poll on which theme to use for the intro, along with youtube links for reference.
Then who will be the intro maker




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

That's for you guys to decide.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 12:04:22 AM
That's for you guys to decide.
There's no one else helping

Still not enough people, and sonnyx dropped out of the team




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Damn. I can't help other than just ideas, so I guess it's up to you. :-\

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 12:10:05 AM
Damn. I can't help other than just ideas, so I guess it's up to you. :-\
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 12:10:05 AM
Damn. I can't help other than just ideas, so I guess it's up to you. :-\
than you can help with ideas then




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 12:17:04 AM
Yeah.....so what now?
idk, how about characters or voting on the poll




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)