Sonic Brawl Z Team

Started by XChosenOne1, July 31, 2012, 01:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should Seelkadoom Be Broly?

Yes (He should be shown)
No (Kinda too powerful to be in it)
I could do animations and voice for Sonic..

oh, that reminds me, i'd be better at shadow than mephiles. shadow's more like my real voice. (sorta)
So....yeah......

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 16, 2012, 11:01:50 PM
oh, that reminds me, i'd be better at shadow than mephiles. shadow's more like my real voice. (sorta)
So....yeah......
Ok if someone wants the same voice actor i will have a contest who has the Closest Voice acting

So it would be You Vs. ShadowWolf

Who can do it better, and maybe faster

Post Merge: October 17, 2012, 12:06:20 AM

Quote from: Sonic93 on October 16, 2012, 09:54:33 PM
I could do animations and voice for Sonic..
ok your on the team ;D




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Although I would be terable at Tails Doll (Why isn't he in this?) I think my voice would be perfect for Sonic, because when I'm voicing, I sound just like Sonic in the playback.

Quote from: Sonic93 on October 17, 2012, 12:09:40 AM
Although I would be terable at Tails Doll (Why isn't he in this?) I think my voice would be perfect for Sonic, because when I'm voicing, I sound just like Sonic in the playback.
Well tails doll wasn't confirmed in Sonic Brawl Z yet, but if you want him to be in it, who will he be




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I need 2 ppl who can do a small scene because i need this project to pump up even a small teaser will do. And some one who can record it ill do the vid editing as, well thats my job.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

 :sonic: :sonic:I don't have much experience with DBZ, but know what the character Tails Doll could be looks like..

Hm...... idk who tails doll should be, maybe babidi




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I can do voice filters for to my Tails voice and it would be the Tails Doll.

October 17, 2012, 04:12:00 AM #414 Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 04:18:58 AM by POKE MASTER
I'v made a couple of Sonic Advance stages.........Idk if you guys  wanna use them for this project though.... But if you do feel free to use them all =))

I may be able to fulfill the stage hacking job as well,but keep in mind that I ONLY make Sonic stages from the SONIC ADVANCED games

October 17, 2012, 08:02:14 PM #415 Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:03:26 PM by XChosenOne1
Quote from: Sonic93 on October 17, 2012, 03:01:35 AM
I can do voice filters for to my Tails voice and it would be the Tails Doll.
ok, i hope you can get it right

Post Merge: October 17, 2012, 08:03:26 PM

Quote from: POKE MASTER on October 17, 2012, 04:12:00 AM
I'v made a couple of Sonic Advance stages.........Idk if you guys  wanna use them for this project though.... But if you do feel free to use them all =))

I may be able to fulfill the stage hacking job as well,but keep in mind that I ONLY make Sonic stages from the SONIC ADVANCED games
hm, i guess we could use a few of the stages for it




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Crap. How am I supposed to record my voice w/o a computer. o_0 damn my limitations...

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 17, 2012, 08:11:00 PM
Crap. How am I supposed to record my voice w/o a computer. o_0 damn my limitations...
Do you have any sort of system to record your voice




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

well, my dsi. i could post a flipnote of my voice, but it'll be bad quality compared to a pc. i'll try it, and reply when it's posted.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 17, 2012, 08:30:23 PM
well, my dsi. i could post a flipnote of my voice, but it'll be bad quality compared to a pc. i'll try it, and reply when it's posted.
alright good luck ;)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)