Cant figure out how to unlock chars?

Started by tygar, August 04, 2012, 12:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry if this is confusing or very simple im brand new to brawl and wii hacking. I currently have the homebrew channel on my wii and Gecko 1.9.3.1. I cant figure out how to unlock my full character list I dont have the unlockable characters or the normally nonplayable characters that I see other people with like warioman giga pokemon split from the trainer. If someone could help me out or even just link me a tutorial I would really apperciate it thanks.

I don't know if there are codes for this or not but to get the original 35 characters you should be able to just play a ton of VS or single player modes. You should have pretty much everyone by the time you beat Subspace Emissary.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Here is the code:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Credit goes to Wiimaster.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

or u could just download a saved game of brawl 100% done

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 24, 2012, 12:17:29 PM
or u could just download a saved game of brawl 100% done
You would have to delete your old save though. All the snapshots, records, etc. would be gone.

Tygar, if you want alloys, Giga Bowser, Warioman, and independent Pokemon, you may want to visit ASF1nk's thread.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Or, you can play all the Subspace Emmisary to unlock all characters... I think that's more easy.