ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on August 19, 2013, 06:08:16 PM
Super sexy and all but why didn't you include my ugly csp :oshi:

I guess they weren't good enough :P
we had new colors for sonic so we needed new ones

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Flygon on August 19, 2013, 06:08:16 PM
Super sexy and all but why didn't you include my ugly csp :oshi:

I guess they weren't good enough :P

Ur css icons and names are included. But the csps are being made by mansta8
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't get how to use them on Riivo.
You say on the ReadMe to use the common4.pac and common5.pac that are included, but those do not have the MotionEtc of none of the 3 Pokemon.
Do we need to add a New ARChive and replace it with the MotionEtc files or what?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 19, 2013, 09:01:26 PM
I don't get how to use them on Riivo.
You say on the ReadMe to use the common4.pac and common5.pac that are included, but those do not have the MotionEtc of none of the 3 Pokemon.
Do we need to add a New ARChive and replace it with the MotionEtc files or what?

no. you add them to the files. it will make it so that instead of reading from the common.pacs, it redirects it to the motions in the folders
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 19, 2013, 09:43:01 PM
no. you add them to the files. it will make it so that instead of reading from the common.pacs, it redirects it to the motions in the folders

Didn't work that way.
I used the traditional method and all is fine XP
BTW, good PSA's.
Didn't test Tails as much so I could not see if grabbing freezes or just doesn't do anything.
However, all works good. I am now making my own CSP's and also some BP's.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 19, 2013, 10:24:31 PM
Didn't work that way.
I used the traditional method and all is fine XP
BTW, good PSA's.
Didn't test Tails as much so I could not see if grabbing freezes or just doesn't do anything.
However, all works good. I am now making my own CSP's and also some BP's.
The grabbing worked just fine for me

Quote from: XxTailsxX on August 19, 2013, 11:24:23 PM
The grabbing worked just fine for me

Yes, the grab works good. However I cannot throw (Tails only) as stated on the ReadMe.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

 
Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 20, 2013, 12:01:07 AM
Yes, the grab works good. However I cannot throw (Tails only) as stated on the ReadMe.
when I tried out Tails his throws worked though

Would you guys like team rose and chaotics? Or wait till later?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 20, 2013, 01:15:30 AM
Would you guys like team rose and chaotics? Or wait till later?

Maybe yes. As they are also epic guys.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 19, 2013, 04:07:19 AM
Its done go get it :D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33841


:patrick:  I DIDN'T SEE THIS ON THE MAIN PAGE!!
Glad I checked here! This is amazing, and finally I can replace the Pokemon Trainer... this gives me a true reason to finally set up a new SD card.  :D
Now available in blue.

August 20, 2013, 04:01:52 PM #1797 Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:48:15 PM by SonicBrawler
Okay everyone. I'm working on sfx atm. I will also try making chaotix and Leon is gunna try on team rose. I will make a sfx preivew later today.

And for those having problems, download the update. I changed the dl link on the upload to have the update. Also, make sure to use the new trainer files in it. You have to open the folder and pick one.


Post Merge: August 20, 2013, 09:48:15 PM

[SSBB Hacks] Episode 11: Sonic Heroes SoundPack Preview
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, since ShadowWolf thinks he is done with Brawl Hacking, SonicBrawler and I have decided to stick with our thread instead of this one, since we can't edit the OP or poll. This has been a good thread, but for now it needs to be locked.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60302.msg1147229#msg1147229

Upon request, this thread has been locked.

Though you can send me a message if any of you change your minds.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]