ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 24, 2012, 05:07:27 AM
like who (cause i'm almost out of un-replaced characters (7 Slots Left)

do you have any eople with an Ike or Marth .rel over them? Cause you could put your marth/ike port over DK and then you could put your sonic port over where the ike or marth port was... maybe?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 24, 2012, 06:42:47 AM
do you have any eople with an Ike or Marth .rel over them? Cause you could put your marth/ike port over DK and then you could put your sonic port over where the ike or marth port was... maybe?
Yes, but idk if i should do it




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 24, 2012, 06:42:47 AM
do you have any eople with an Ike or Marth .rel over them? Cause you could put your marth/ike port over DK and then you could put your sonic port over where the ike or marth port was... maybe?
would be a bad idea because the b moves wouldn't work, he would have a delay running start, and the fs wouldn't work

Then if thats the case I'd just bite the bullet and wait for me to finish Hulk.

o.o
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 24, 2012, 02:27:41 AM
But for Some Reason it Doesn't work for me :notimp:

Glitches:
Wierd Running animation
and
Non-Working FS (Freezes Game)
i tested out sonic over dk and it worked fine with me all was working like they should

If I had those .rel's and I wanted to put him over somebody, do I need his moveset/recolor files?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 24, 2012, 01:05:36 PM
If I had those .rel's and I wanted to put him over somebody, do I need his moveset/recolor files?

yes :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 24, 2012, 01:05:36 PM
If I had those .rel's and I wanted to put him over somebody, do I need his moveset/recolor files?
yeah just take normal sonic and there u go

I did sonic over peach, works fine, FS is all great~ Thanks guys~



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D


I think I might have his files laying around, but I can't get the REL's unless they're uploaded to dropbox. There's very complicated way to download files from the Wii with a few Homebrew apps, that only works with dropbox.

Guys I know this isnt possible, but is Mario portable? Or lucario? Really want Dr. Mario or some other lucario psa~ xP



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Yeah, having Kid Buu, and Lucario could be cool. If you guys figure out most of the characters, then the clone engine could help to keep even more characters. That is, when that's perfected. :P

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on August 24, 2012, 01:14:42 PM
Guys I know this isnt possible, but is Mario portable? Or lucario? Really want Dr. Mario or some other lucario psa~ xP
He has super long code and it would take a while but we can try to port him

let him first release the .rel port pack for sonic on vault since i still dont see any links and ppl say they have the .rel ports
so he can work on next .rel port pack like Mario over anyone .rel port pack inc. all needed codes and that stuff
also for the peach over Dedede i still dont have tried it but will in the weekend for sure(finnaly i can use sanji over Dedede xD if it works)
make a poll of who getting ported next
i already know what port i wanted xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later