ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thread updates, still in progress though. Trunks moveset and Subzero moveset posted

Future Trunks is going to be awesome if you need help let me know

Some moves updated for future trunks. So I'll update the op once I can get my laptop. Future trunks will not have an SSJ mode for V1 unless I can make a multi moveset for him. Feel free to post your ideas here so I may get a better view on trunks

Trunks' FS Could be Either Finish Buster, or Shining Sword Slash




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

The FS is probably gonna be Lightning Sword Slash

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 09, 2012, 06:08:44 PM
The FS is probably gonna be Lightning Sword Slash
If trunks had a SSJ Transformation in the moveset he could do Shinig Sword Slash for the FS :P




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I guess Chaos will be a side project, seeing as he'd not in the OP anymaore.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 09, 2012, 06:26:01 PM
I guess Chaos will be a side project, seeing as he'd not in the OP anymaore.
that's in Leons thread :P but I'm also collaborate in that as well

Btw Shadow do you want the SFX for Future Trunks




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


if i could make a suggestion i think you should use dbz budokai 3 and burst limit as references to your moveset.
the game in the OP are actually has many attacks that are made up for the most part/filler moves im not sure if you knew.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 09, 2012, 08:11:49 PM
if i could make a suggestion i think you should use dbz budokai 3 and burst limit as references to your moveset.
the game in the OP are actually has many attacks that are made up for the most part/filler moves im not sure if you knew.
I had budokai moves at first but then I changed it to a more recent DBZ because a lot of people would complain. So I'll change my op to budokai trunks as soon as I can

Shadow will N-B be Buster Cannon




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 09, 2012, 10:17:17 PM
I had budokai moves at first but then I changed it to a more recent DBZ because a lot of people would complain. So I'll change my op to budokai trunks as soon as I can
if they did complain they must not know much about the series.. majority of the moves  in tenchiachi (how ever you spell it) are filler that is why more often than not characters end up sharing the exact same moves -_- that was my only grip with that game. at least with budokai all the moves are canon for the most part not saying u had to use canon moves in the first place though. i hope it gives you more ideas :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 09, 2012, 11:14:26 PM
if they did complain they must not know much about the series.. majority of the moves  in tenchiachi (how ever you spell it) are filler that is why more often than not characters end up sharing the exact same moves -_- that was my only grip with that game. at least with budokai all the moves are canon for the most part not saying u had to use canon moves in the first place though. i hope it gives you more ideas :)
yeah it did, thanks a lot :) I'll have it updates in no time.