ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

looks like people want tails to have sonics sphere like the old days

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 18, 2012, 12:59:07 AM
looks like people want tails to have sonics sphere like the old days
Lol yep. It will be possible once Anivernage adds bones to the models. He's almost done too.!

I like that the tornado 2 will be the final smash.  Never seen it over Tails before.

Quote from: chaoswolf on October 18, 2012, 01:03:47 AM
I like that the tornado 2 will be the final smash.  Never seen it over Tails before.
Yeah. We are getting A custom boneset for it so it can walk like SA2

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 18, 2012, 01:05:10 AM
Yeah. We are getting A custom boneset for it so it can walk like SA2

That would be cool.  If that is changed, what would the attacks be?  Because it looks as it will most likely loses the barrel roll.

Quote from: chaoswolf on October 18, 2012, 03:50:02 AM
That would be cool.  If that is changed, what would the attacks be?  Because it looks as it will most likely loses the barrel roll.
one of the attacks will be the big blast from the 2 player mode when you get alot of rings

I can see what I do. It depends if we can get the graphics and PSA in it


Quote from: chaoswolf on October 19, 2012, 02:10:55 AM
What will Tails be over?  I hope it is over Metaknight.
Fox
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I guess it does make sense.  I was a bit dissappointed to learn that as I have Emerl over Fox right now.

Well I wont be getting this particular Tails then...

Fox being my main... Tails doesn't fit my requirements to replace him lol.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

just now noticed this thread, judging by the video, that sonic and tails PSA certainly rocks!

i will say tails needs his own boneset with bones for both tails like as the GHZ stage model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 19, 2012, 04:09:58 PM
i will say tails needs his own boneset with bones for both tails like as the GHZ stage model
already on it. I'm having anivernage take care of that. He gave tails's tails custom bones and his walker will have custom bones as well