ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 20, 2012, 07:09:18 PM
Hmm.....is there a graphic effect that's circular?
I will make something Graphical work don't worry. Chao's Blast will be included probably so I'll make it work out.

Well other than that, I will be busy for the rest of the week(Football Season started and it's hell week!) :srs:
So Kagemaru will have the previews done Monday so expect that. I will be on every so often so catch me when I am.

so the gfx can be used to give damage? or is there just an invisible expanding damage area that the gfx expands with? yes, too many questions. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 20, 2012, 07:18:07 PM
so the gfx can be used to give damage? or is there just an invisible expanding damage area that the gfx expands with? yes, too many questions. :P
I give a bone a specific graphic, then I expand the hitbox so it looks like the graphic is causing the damage

Wow! That's awseome! I really gotta learn this stuff. :P

Gotta drop this project.

Laptop died on me and I lost everything.

Sorry.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So...no SMBZ Bowser? :(
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ok how far did you get, and does else anyone have any of it?

I animated everything I was told to animate.

I was the only one with any of it because I don't have normal internet access on the weekends. Just with my phone.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hmm...Well that's a bummer :( What exactly happened to your laptop? did it crash?

Apparently it forgot it had an OS.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Hey, I hope you finish sonic tails soon, it feels nice being in a project for once
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 20, 2012, 09:36:32 PM
And an OS is.............?
Operating System... You probably use windows
I am sorry for your Kagemaru :(
Wolverine can wait, just make sure you get through this ordeal, alright?

Well at the moment I don't use anything. Anyway, you'll be back soon enough. Don't let it get you down. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 20, 2012, 11:54:09 PM
Well at the moment I don't use anything. Anyway, you'll be back soon enough. Don't let it get you down. :P

you have no computer?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.