A quality, team friendly texture pack.

Started by Mac_Elef, January 01, 2010, 10:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Any update? I can't find my SD card, so I'm thinking once you release this I'll just put on a new one.

I have almost all of the CSPs done, but unfortunately my photoshop 30 day trial has expired. I know I can make them in Gimp, but they come out in a lot worse quality when resizing them from the original screenshot. If anyone would like to pm me a way to get a serial number for photoshop CS3, i would be forever grateful.

Here is the sc_character pac file. It's just like the common5 pac but with supermasterhand's CSS space background. i still need to make a CSP for red snake, red IC's and blue wolf. I just need to modify the textures a bit before making them.


If anyone wants a good preview on how the texture pack will turn out, or want to grab some of the CSP's I made, feel free to download the pac file and try it out yourself. The file should go in the menu2 folder in your sd card.


private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>menu2

EDIT: should release the pack sometime this week.


http://www.mediafire.com/?nh4mw3mmqj5



Probably not the right place to ask, but can anyone make a code for this CSS?






Sorry I have no idea. Maybe ask on Smash Boards if you haven't already.
CLICK MY SIGNATURE


Quote from: mrmelee on February 17, 2010, 04:19:15 AM
Release this before Saturday so I can show off.

I hope it's done by then too, having a Brawl party, would be nice.

I am done. I'll upload it tomorrow I guess. Hopefully Dhragen will release his metroid gang trainer + kirby snake by then.

How can you be done? A number of the SMAAAASH textures are unreleased, and you still have a few gaps in costume spots (Blue Wolf). Am I missing something?

yes, there will be empty spots. There's really nothing I can do about that. I'd rather it being empty than filled by a bad texture.

and for the blue wolf I am placing assault wolf by a member of smash domain.

I noticed that you're still missing one Ice Climbers slot...
May I suggest THIS ONE?

can you make another roster with different textures? i want 2 pf folders with completely different textures.

There's two spots for ics.
If you need another maybe you should go with the plusle+minun ics one, that one was really good.