The Given Key Was not present in the Dictionary?

Started by Tryst, August 16, 2012, 03:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 16, 2012, 03:53:44 AM Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:42:30 PM by Wehttam321
     Okay so I just started getting this Problem a while ago. When ever I edit anything in the MiscData[80] In The sc_selmap_en.pac And only in the MiscData it doesnt save and it says "The Given Key Was not present in the Dictionary" I tried searching the fourms here but they were all about modle editing and stuff, And it still does this and doesnt save even if I do save as... Here is my sc_selmap_en.pac and the Picture I am trying to replace. http://www.mediafire.com/#zt27sgwzqa4qr Thank you for any help you might have! If you have any more questions please ask away! EDIT: Yes I am useing the latest Brawlbox v0.67b.

EDIT: I found out that my sc_selmap.pac is currupted Thanks for trying to help though!
EDIT: Nevermind that is not the problem! Someone help me please!

Something doesn't have a name.
The file won't save until everything has a name

I have Checked everything! Everything I saw had a name! Even look for yourself!

*Bump* Please Someone just try and help me! I have checked everything and everything has a name! I even tried getting a new sc_selmap_en.pac! Someone help! Just try and download it and look through it for me to see if you see somthing I didn't! Please someone Anyone Please!

Try using Brawlbox v0.66b, I had the same problem with Brawlbox v0.67b so I used v0.66b and it works.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/95Shade/101179119981687
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/95Shade?feature=mhee
Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/95ShadeZGamer