Custom Csp Factory

Started by Anivernage, August 22, 2012, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


August 23, 2012, 11:42:05 PM #16 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:44:44 PM by slayermarth101
1. I'm commenting to stay in touch with the bad*** CSP's.
2. I has a hard request for you. >D

Marths 6 default textures in this pose. And with the effect behind it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And can you add maybe a nice little shine at tip of the sword?
And you don't have to make the face. It's quite weird. :srs:


Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 23, 2012, 11:23:39 PM
wow nice csp
Thanks ;D making CSP“s is relaxing :P

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 23, 2012, 11:42:05 PM
1. I'm commenting to stay in touch with the bad*** CSP's.
2. I has a hard request for you. >D

Marths 6 default textures in this pose. And with the effect behind it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And can you add maybe a nice little shine at tip of the sword?
And you don't have to make the face. It's quite weird. :srs:

1. :yay:
2 & 3. I sent you a PM showing you the beta of the csp if you want any edit,etc.

Quote from: Kyouma on August 24, 2012, 02:24:59 AM
I only request my froggy godess
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28134
Smashball on her hand pl0x.

done! :D

Quote from: Anivernage on August 24, 2012, 03:10:54 AM

done! :D
Woa, it looks incredible, thank you! I may ask you requests more often then, they are awesome.

Quote from: Kyouma on August 24, 2012, 03:16:35 AM
Woa, it looks incredible, thank you! I may ask you requests more often then, they are awesome.
Thanks ;D



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


needs CSP for my SMBZ mario moveset xD
remove the leaf/star(but on raccon mario for SMBZ moveset then remove the feather)
add a hammer xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok ;D also which mario model the one of the op or brawl one?


Quote from: Anivernage on August 24, 2012, 08:47:27 PM
ok ;D also which mario model the one of the op or brawl one?
just them all from my SMBZ mario moveset pack xD also you making BPs too that will be awesome if you do since most ppl forget the BPs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 24, 2012, 08:53:08 PM
wow u are awesome
thanks ;D

Quote from: Mariodk on August 24, 2012, 08:53:50 PM
just them all from my SMBZ mario moveset pack xD also you making BPs too that will be awesome if you do since most ppl forget the BPs
ok, come back in about 1-2 hours :P