Custom Csp Factory

Started by Anivernage, August 22, 2012, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey Anivernage for custom poses, do you just move the parts around? xD



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on August 27, 2012, 10:22:06 PM
Hey Anivernage for custom poses, do you just move the parts around? xD
That's what every CSP maker does.........   :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on August 27, 2012, 10:22:06 PM
Hey Anivernage for custom poses, do you just move the parts around? xD
yeah ;D
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 01:20:07 AM
That's what every CSP maker does.........   :notimp:
Indeed and Lol
BTW ill finish the mid of the request by tommorrow >.>

Great...I got another request, but I gotta wait until tomorrow. x.x
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 01:20:07 AM
That's what every CSP maker does.........   :notimp:

hehh xD

Now i really feel stupid for always using the fitmotionpac instead of moving the parts around XD



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

August 29, 2012, 04:09:30 PM #80 Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:11:12 PM by chaos_knight9000
Hey remember my Link request. I would like to add this :af:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28479

Just the green one, unless you wanna do them all. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Anivernage on August 26, 2012, 01:23:56 AM
Also i hope youre in pear mood >.>


i know where this pose is from...........looks back at soul calibur 2...........smiles

Yeah I requested that :P The pose still needs work though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 02, 2012, 08:51:53 PM #84 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:45:07 AM by Sage of Twilight
Hello, Could you make a CSP for Beta Toon Link here: http://www.mediafire.com/?7s9ytn65l5bffy8
In this pose:
No, I don't want recolors for this one.

Got another Link.....here's the link. It's a personally edit to another Link though.
http://www.mediafire.com/?pb9vwu2os6634ta
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 03, 2012, 11:56:18 PM
Got another Link.....here's the Link. It's a personally edit to another Link though.
i see what you did there....   :P

also sorry guys i have been busy with my wii/3ds max + real life problems but this week ill finish the requests ;D

Sweet, oh and.....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28551

I hope that's the last Link I request....it felt like I requested too many... x.x
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

so whats going on? I have some requests in mind, but I am waiting until these ones are ready, you know, to dont bother alot