My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 13, 2013, 05:58:19 PM #1050 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:12:20 PM by jrush64
Zack isn't getting any summons.

Does anyone know where I can get  Dedede's pac file? It isn't in brawl folder.

Nevermind, I found one.

Looking at all the Dedede movesets, they all have .rel's. Terra definitely can't go over Dedede because his moveset file doesn't seem to work in BB or PSA.

I'm thinking he's going to be over Ike so anyone can port him over whoever they want.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 13, 2013, 05:58:19 PM
Zack isn't getting any summons.

Does anyone know where I can get  Dedede's pac file? It isn't in brawl folder.

Nevermind, I found one.

Looking at all the Dedede movesets, they all have .rel's. Terra definitely can't go over Dedede because his moveset file doesn't seem to work in BB or PSA.

I'm thinking he's going to be over Ike so anyone can port him over whoever they want.
dedede.pac is right on the recources dont know why you dont see it lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 14, 2013, 12:23:55 AM #1052 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:44:59 AM by Superlucario603
Hey J slight strange problem I'm using Lightning over Pikachu and the second I get the smash ball the game freezes....

Post Merge: January 14, 2013, 12:44:12 AM

Ok never mind i fixed it, just had an old .rel on there.. but two things. In the middle of her FS, if something like Latios/Latias flies by and kills the other player, they dont respawn. and also I was playing as Sephiroth against a computer Lightning and I could easily dodge out of her FS after it hit me once...

Ohh and lastly I thought you put a role a die effect on Lightning? I cant find one...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Like I said before I'm really going to be taking 2 weeks off brawl hacking. I got exams coming up in the next week. Plus I'm having model issues with Terra and Aqua which are just pissing me off

So I guess I'll see you all in 2 weeks.

see you then *salutes*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 19, 2013, 06:08:35 PM #1055 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:09:39 PM by johnny92788
oops im srry I reported it i didnt read the rest of the description im srry  it was the riku psa
I have a youtube account and i make videos sometimes


A Zidane wouldh ave been so epic. Omg I can't even imagine..or wait, I can! And it's so epic X3
About Tidus and his annoying flam with ike clones.
Open his pac up in smash attacks or BB and remove his bubbles that he keeps around his sword. That fixes the flame.
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on January 22, 2013, 11:53:57 PM
A Zidane wouldh ave been so epic. Omg I can't even imagine..or wait, I can! And it's so epic X3
About Tidus and his annoying flam with ike clones.
Open his pac up in smash attacks or BB and remove his bubbles that he keeps around his sword. That fixes the flame.

Please dont just go spamming about how epic a certain PSA would be. It'll come eventually. And for Tidus he's going to do his own PSA, not fix Divine's. And for the sword flame thing if you use a .rel port to port him over Ice Climbers then the flame goes away. So I use him over Ice Climbers. Jrush is gonna make his own PSA though.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

January 25, 2013, 07:25:48 PM #1059 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 08:13:22 PM by jrush64
So my exams are done and they all went pretty damn well.  ;D So I'm back from my break.

I'm off to a party in the next hour, but i'll post some updates when I get back.

Post Merge: January 25, 2013, 08:13:21 PM



Did the wait from Pirate Warriors. I thought it looked better than the one that was there.

I approve.

Enjoy your party... I have some schoolwork of my own to catch up on.

Also, what part of the PSA are you doing? And have you seen the moves? Are there any you think could be re-vamped or done differently? We're basically at square one with this project so we might as well evaluate the whole project.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I should be able to PSA the normal attacks. The specials have charges and I'm not too good at charge attacks yet.

I think I'll put Luffy over ROB. We should be able to use model changers with him.

I got Terra working over Bowser. I can't seem to edit Dedede's pac file. All the ones I've downloaded seem corrupt.

R.O.B is fine with me.

I will look into his specials then. But do you want any of them to be something else?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

would you be able to help with sanji and sasuke over the weekend
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'll get Sanji to you today. I just need to make sure the fire effect stays for all subactions after it's activated.