My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WAHOO  we have the EMS sasuke Susanno now  ;D
Yuri looks awesome so far
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Have fun in Europe heard it is a really pretty place.

@Suna, I hope it's as great as I think It'll be.


Hey so I thought I'll post some more animations for ya'll.

Sephiroth

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His side special and Neutral Special.


Zidane
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down special and Side special.


Squall
Sometime last year, I posted this move. I Reanimated it as I've gotten better at animating.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This attack11,12,13,14.

Then another move for Yuri.



I should have gameplay for almost all of them in a couple of weeks. I just need to finish all their animations before I start PSA.

I gotta say. Your animations are getting better ;D

Oh, is Sephiroth going to have animated hair? And are you going to use his Dissidia appearance or Alt 2 (aka Original outfit). Heck no I'm playing as shirtless Sephy. >.> And maybe you should include his KH2 appearance as well (using the KH2FM model since it's better in detail)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I rigged his hair so dont worry it'll move in game. I'll have all dissidia costumes including his kh2 costume and final fantasy 7 costume.

Can you make a moveset for Neku because I really don't have any idea on what to give him.

hey jrush do u think u will have time for sanji before ur break i understand if u dont
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: jrush64 on March 14, 2013, 11:27:39 PMCan you make a moveset for Neku because I really don't have any idea on what to give him.
Sorry, I have 0% knowlodge how to. (I assume you asked because of my recolors.)

But I have found links to what might give you some ideas though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

JRush, is Aqua PSA and Terra PSA finished by now?

is there gonna be a video of them or a release eventually?

Quote from: narutofan1 on March 16, 2013, 01:01:58 PM
JRush, is Aqua PSA and Terra PSA finished by now?

is there gonna be a video of them or a release eventually?

there totally finished thats why J uploaded them to the vault and told everyone that they're done...

dont harass people, psa's take a while if you want them to be good and doin hacks aren't a persons first priority in life man its all about patience

March 20, 2013, 04:19:00 AM #1134 Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:20:06 AM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: kalebninja on March 20, 2013, 02:43:26 AM
there totally finished thats why J uploaded them to the vault and told everyone that they're done...

dont harass people, psa's take a while if you want them to be good and doin hacks aren't a persons first priority in life man its all about patience
The sarchasm wasn't necessary thoug, just saying. let's try to avoid arguing people :srs:
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

O_O no fights here
Only in the game M'kay
Need a beta tester?

JRush, will your Aqua and Terra PSAs be released soon?

Quote from: narutofan1 on March 26, 2013, 12:20:55 AM
JRush, will your Aqua and Terra PSAs be released soon?
Constantly asking for progress is never a good way to go. Your basically rushing him, which won't do you any good. You don't want a glitchy sonic 06 like PSA, do you? Patience is the key.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@narutofan, I've been ignoring your posts but I figured I might as well just give you that update.

I haven't worked on them since January. They're not even close to being done. I have an incomplete version of Aqua with only A attacks but no specials.Want me to release that for you?

Good to see you've been moderated though.

Do you think people on this site owe you hacks? You reported MarioDK's Buu update yesterday saying any average hacker could make it. What hacks have you made?

Back the hell off! People have other [censored] to do than spend all their time making hacks.

Anyway, an update. I've started Neku now. He'll be pretty easy to animate. His gfx is where there might be problems though.

I've finished animations for Squall, Ichigo, Zidane, Zack, Tidus, Sephiroth, Aqua, Vanitas, Terra and Ven. I'm about to start with their PSA's finally.

Sasuke is coming along well. There are some issues with Sanji but I'll send it to Animaine to see if he could fix  it.

I'm back in school. While I'm still on holiday, my group decided we should finish all our projects before school starts again even though they are all due in May. Seems like a good idea, so I'll be working on that most of the holiday. But I'll still have time to do some small hacking.

Thanks to the awesome Anivernage, Naruto will have this mode.



Well he'll have one of them. I don't know which I'll give him yet though.

I'll try and have a small video preview of something by Sunday.

Quote from: jrush64 on March 26, 2013, 08:51:06 PM

Do you think people on this site owe you hacks? You reported MarioDK's Buu update yesterday saying any average hacker could make it. What hacks have you made?

Back the hell off! People have other [censored] to do than spend all their time making hacks.


preach that


Quote from: jrush64 on March 26, 2013, 08:51:06 PM

incomplete version of Aqua with only A attacks but no specials.Want me to release that for you?


actually you could do something like ABloodyCanadian and his demo's for feedback and impatient people