My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol yea to me a while to learn it bc everytime i put a new code it myold code vanished lol

im in the hosipital lol so i just uploaded one of my own texture hacks of kirby i did a few days ago lol


but ya all Jrush hacks contains the codes inside all the readmes so all ya gotta do it read them trust me they help out alot lol XD

Quote from: Litheart7radical on October 18, 2013, 01:59:50 PM
Thanks for that Choaticchronos.

Let me explain it like this: I downloaded Cloud Strife 2.5 V. It came with JUST 5 files:

1.) FitIke.pac
2.) FitIke00.pac
3.) FitIke00.pcs
4.) FitikeFinal.pac
5.) FitIkeMotionEtc.pac

I simply copied it all into fighter/ ike/ files. It all works fine and I've done other hacks for stages and other characterswith just textures. But i'm running into a bit of a wall now with regards to some other characters I'm trying to hack like Terra or Aqua or Cloud Platinum Edition. They have loooots more files and my Wii freezes, like you said, when I try to play with them.

I think it's maybe what you suggested with the codes that maybe causing the freeze but I don't know what you mean when you say "change the code for 1 jump for King DDD."

Questions flowing in my head:

1.) There is a folder with multiple Fitdedede00-01-02-03 pac and pcs files, do I just stick ALL of these files in fighter/dedee/files?

2.) What about all these files like FitTerraArmored - UltimaWeapon - and so on? Where do these go?

3.) What is this "module" thing? Is it simple as pf/module/dedede/files?

4.) Where are these codes that I have to "edit" ?

Ya know..... You could just use PW and sonic brawler perfect Ike rel and u wouldn't need to use codes at all .....
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

That is phantomwings rel. u don't need codes. I don't use codes. When I released terra, some people were complaining of freezing. That's why I added the codes.

Allright guys, I'll look over the much appreciated notes you guys left in regards to my questions and give it a go. Hopefully I'll come close to the understanding you guys have regarding hacks in SSBB. I really do appreciate it.

I got more questions but I'll bring those out later. Alot of testing to make sure I got it down.

I looked over alot of tutorials but is there any suggestions or links to guides or tutorials you guys recommend?

Like SD card basics? (So I FULLY know whats going on in each folder)
How to change the name in selection screen? (I know how to change roster images)
Changing the name the announcer says? (Like "CLOOOUD"

October 18, 2013, 08:44:54 PM #1744 Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:55:18 PM by Calypso
This guide can be a little difficult but it should cover most of the stuff you need.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CE4QFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.kc-mm.com%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D12169.0%3Bwap2&ei=P5xhUtbrIYiI2AWcjoFQ&usg=AFQjCNG3HUlzgfoPCg6_LS4Kcr2egKjK-w&sig2=ZWQ9YRQlBD2uINngrZmwvw

Scroll down about 40% from the top and read through the top half tell how to install homebrew which you won't need.

Also this isn't the right place to ask for help on this kind of thing there are help forms here and video's and tutorials elsewhere save voice stuff for later its a little more complicated.

Yeah Jrush is right, that rel he provided is phantomwings, I just checked with the Module editor and tested it, you don't really need that code like what Jrush said, only if you are experiencing freezing with Terra over dedede. And yeah kinda leave the announcer voice for later as what Calypso said and recommended. It's hard enough as it is to get Terra to work for you, so don't overload yourself, take it step by step.

October 19, 2013, 12:01:48 PM #1746 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 12:04:57 PM by Litheart7radical
Allright guys, back after some testing.

I got Terra to work  :af2:

I chose just to take the "Armored" version and i renamed it to FitDedede00.pac & pcs

But unfortunatley, my Wii does freeze 10 seconds into playing with him. I did stick the rel in the module folder so that leaves me to assume I'm going to have to do some coding?

Let me know whatchu guys think.

Side note; this is what my "dedede" folder in fighter looks like;

1.) FitDedede.pac
2.) FitDedede00.pac
3.) FitDedede00.pcs
4.) FitDededeFinal.pac
5.) FitDededeMotionEtc.pac

and in my "module" folder, I have:

1.) ft_dedede.rel

and in my "sfx" folder I have:

1.) 12.bnk

Quote from: Litheart7radical on October 19, 2013, 12:01:48 PM
Allright guys, back after some testing.

I got Terra to work  :af2:

I chose just to take the "Armored" version and i renamed it to FitDedede00.pac & pcs

But unfortunatley, my Wii does freeze 10 seconds into playing with him. I did stick the rel in the module folder so that leaves me to assume I'm going to have to do some coding?

Let me know whatchu guys think.

Side note; this is what my "dedede" folder in fighter looks like;

1.) FitDedede.pac
2.) FitDedede00.pac
3.) FitDedede00.pcs
4.) FitDededeFinal.pac
5.) FitDededeMotionEtc.pac

and in my "module" folder, I have:

1.) ft_dedede.rel

and in my "sfx" folder I have:

1.) 12.bnk

It is probably the .bnk because the guy who made the code changed to .sawnd and .bnk files are probably not working anymore.
If that doesn't change anything, then you should do some coding.
I used to have a problem when jumping, but the "Dedede has 1 jump" code helped me with that.
Probably you are having that issue.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Um I've been hearing about this code thing that your talking about and how it doesn't work with .bnk anymore, do you mean the person updated the code and the new on doesn't work with .bnk and the old code has been erased?

Because I have the old code that works with .bnk I can post it here if you guys want.

go ahead an post but the code to make dedede double jump did cancel out the crash effect


btw im thinking of requesting people to help me rigg my madara model bc i went to the hospital an my arm out of condition for a lil bit now  so its gonna take epicly long time


also jrush how did u make susanoo a weapon  for sasuke bc im gonna do that with madara

Here's the code for .bnk sound effects with gecko. And sorry to hear about your arm, for susanoo I think he rigged it to the Sasuke model its self.

Replacement SoundBank For SFX
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7D18
045A7D00 805A7D18
8A001001 00000000
065A7D28 00000013
2F525342 452F7066
2F736678 2F25642E
626E6B00 00000000
045A7D10 919B6600
C21C8370 0000002F
9421FF80 BC610008
3C60805A 60637000
94230008 7C611B78
3B5A0007 3C60805A
60637D00 9343FFE0
38800000 9081000C
90810010 93610014
90810018 3880FFFF
9081001C 38610020
90610008 3C80805A
60847D18 7F45D378
3D80803F 618C89FC
7D8903A6 4E800421
38810020 7F63DB78
38A00000 38C00000
3D80805A 618C7900
7D8903A6 4E800421
2C030000 408200AC
3C60805A 60637D00
8081FE90 9083FFD0
3D2090E6 61290F10
81290000 7D244B78
7C862378 38C60008
80A4002C 7C842A14
38840008 3CE0805A
60E77D00 8167FFE0
38840008 80A40000
7CA53214 80E50000
7C075800 4082FFEC
7D244B78 80C50024
7CA43214 38A50008
80C50008 7CA43214
38A50008 7CA32B78
3CE0805A 60E77D00
8087FFD0 7C84DA14
80A4FFFC 7C852050
38A5FFFC 3D808000
618C4338 7D8903A6
4E800421 38600000
2C030000 3CA0805A
60A57D00 9065FFF0
3C20805A 60217000
80210008 B8610008
38210080 7D8903A6
4182000C 4E800421
48000008 7CE33B78
60000000 00000000
C21C8658 00000007
3E00805A 62107D00
8230FFF0 2C110000
40820010 7CE33B78
3B200000 41820014
4E800421 3A400001
9250FFF0 60000000
60000000 00000000

I want to give you some feedback on your Lightning (mainly on the basic FF13 outfit, which has been the one I'm using).

Personally, I think there should be further working on the rig, the PSA is good in fact, but the quality of the model rig is what mainly stops me from using it as is.

Besides, it seems that the model was tuned down a bit too much. The textures look PS2ish, and the model has gaps in some spots that it shouldn't.

If you still have the files I can try and improve the model for you. Lightning has been a character I've wanted for a long time, but it lacks in quality when in comparison to the average of the vault.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 20, 2013, 09:08:29 PM #1752 Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:21:22 PM by Antiro
so im guessing ima either need to use the bones that was used for ikes cape an angle them for the arm an add extra bones


an thanks an yea i gotten attacked by an assassin  spider that i didnt even see then it turned into staff infection lol so now i has a hole in my arm oh the joys haha


but yea if u got look at my topic ull se the pic of my madara an how he is right now bc about that time was when i got admitted to the hospital

Just an update guys, I've learned alot, like alot alot. I've gotten the code manager and got the alloys and giga bowsers and such and im switching around my menu and getting songs to play over levels. This is getting real fun.

:af:

Quote from: Litheart7radical on October 20, 2013, 10:19:02 PM
Just an update guys, I've learned alot, like alot alot. I've gotten the code manager and got the alloys and giga bowsers and such and im switching around my menu and getting songs to play over levels. This is getting real fun.

:af:

Good to hear that!:D