Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 548539 times)
SlyLoki
Advanced Kitten

fastest man alive

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1800 on: December 01, 2013, 02:31:07 AM »

hey i was wondering if anyone had konoha streets and outside akatsuki hideouut stages the download link is gone if you have them please pm me. and id love to try out some of your stuff man. your latest naruto psa is good the only problem is when he uses his final smash and some attacks him it messes up the camera same with sasuke
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:40:57 AM by SlyLoki » Logged

jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1801 on: December 08, 2013, 06:59:49 PM »

Hey guys, so it's been a while. Thought I'll post an update. I've taken all the issues my testers experienced and i've fixed them and someone is helping me make a few balancing changes.

Cloud

Was animated my SDoom and FS was done by Kagemaru, I just did his psa. Will come with 6 costumes along with a voicepack over Pikmin. Down Taunt activates his ex-mode which gives him more specials.

Sephiroth

My version of Sephiroth. He has 4 costumes and a lot of moves. Down taunt activates his ex-mode where he brings out his wings. His final smash is Supernova but in ex-mode his final smash becomes heartless angel and he gains the ability to fly.

Zack

He comes with 5 costumes. He plays alot like Cloud but is a tinsy bit faster in his moves.

Squall

He'll finally be getting his own moveset over Falco. A Straight port. He will equip Lionheart when performing Renzokuken and the longer you tap the B button, the more attacks he does during Renzokuken. Also has ex-mode which give him new attacks.

Zidane

The hero of Final Fantasy 9, my favorite game of all time. Zidane is very fast and can get alot of hits it in. He will come with 3 costumes as seen and is over Diddy Kong, a straight port. He also has an ex-mode which gives him new attacks. His final smash is reverse gaia.

Tidus

He comes with 5 costumes and is over Ike; he'll come with a voice pack over GameWatch. Tidus is fast and kind of dangerous to use. He can do alot of damage but it's easy to kill yourself with him if you're not careful. His final smash is Blitz ace and he also has an ex-mode which give you more moves.

Xemnas

Don't need to write much about Xemnas anymore. Just showing off his costumes.

Dante, Nero and Vergil will have recolours which I've already done. I have some UMVC3 dante and vergil models with Sparda DT but I don't have the textures for them.

Nero

His down special is revolve charge just like in DMC4. There are 3 leve charges.

Side Special

No Charge

Charge Level 2

Charge Level 3

Up Special

No Charge

Charge Level 2

Charge Level 3

The charges can be kept and rolled out off. This is a preview of his Final smash. I thought about adding Yamato but it would have been excessive.

He is a straight port over Bowser. Works perfectly.

They'll all be released this year. Just misc animations, taunts and wins that are left to do. I don't have much time right now to finish them.

On a side note, I got this costume rigged. Will send to anyone who wants it.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 07:02:13 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

Admit it, you totally dig him.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1802 on: December 08, 2013, 07:54:30 PM »

They'll all be released this year. Just misc animations, taunts and wins that are left to do. I don't have much time right now to finish them.

Alright sounds awesome! So I see the small things need to be finished and then it should all be good then. Awesome and Amazing Work Jrush!

I know people hate it when people ask you for a specific date of when you think you'll be able to release it, but I was wanting to know simply if it'll be before Christmas? but you know No Rush Wink just wanted to see if I could do some Smash and Christmas Bash and have these awesome PSA's included in my brawl before Christmas Eve lol.

And to celebrate the end of this school semester as well as these tedious Final Exams that has been kicking our A****  Im srs here Also any new plans for Next Year's List in Progress you planning to do?

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1803 on: December 08, 2013, 09:43:54 PM »

Nice job one the movesets but I have one question? Will any Ike costumes work using cloud

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1804 on: December 08, 2013, 11:27:38 PM »

(Fangirl Squeal) Master Xehanort as Xemnas costume Yippee!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Day!!!!!!!!!
    All other characters are looking epic!!!

Nice job one the movesets but I have one question? Will any Ike costumes work using cloud

I don't think so because Jrush uses custom models with some GFX stuff added to the model itself and bone edits but its not my place to answer for him.

ChickenPuppy
    Advanced Kitten

Figuring out this whole moddling thing

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1805 on: December 09, 2013, 01:49:35 AM »

Dude I cant wait! but does this mean that yuri and flynn progress will be pushed back again?

*currently crying at computer*

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1806 on: December 09, 2013, 04:45:32 AM »

(Fangirl Squeal) Master Xehanort as Xemnas costume Yippee!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Day!!!!!!!!!
    All other characters are looking epic!!!

I don't think so because Jrush uses custom models with some GFX stuff added to the model itself and bone edits but its not my place to answer for him.

Thanks the reason I asked was because to me it look edit free.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1807 on: December 09, 2013, 05:42:44 PM »

Nah dude. Cloud uses a pretty custom boneset.

But you get 6 costumes anyway.

Alright sounds awesome! So I see the small things need to be finished and then it should all be good then. Awesome and Amazing Work Jrush!

I know people hate it when people ask you for a specific date of when you think you'll be able to release it, but I was wanting to know simply if it'll be before Christmas? but you know No Rush Wink just wanted to see if I could do some Smash and Christmas Bash and have these awesome PSA's included in my brawl before Christmas Eve lol.

And to celebrate the end of this school semester as well as these tedious Final Exams that has been kicking our A****  Im srs here Also any new plans for Next Year's List in Progress you planning to do?

Yeah... they'll all be released before Christmas definitely. And like I said before, once I release them, I'm done brawl hacking.

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1808 on: December 09, 2013, 06:58:25 PM »

So I guess someone else might take over the final versions of Roxas Riku and Lightning?

kalebninja
    Mega Kitten

NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!

• Awards Good Citizen Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1809 on: December 09, 2013, 09:47:21 PM »

dang been like half  year since i checked in good to see you almost have everything done you make some pretty satisfying stuff man

SilverSoul
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1810 on: December 09, 2013, 11:15:45 PM »

Nice work, as usual on your PSAs! Will Yuri and Flynn also be released with your other hacks?

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1811 on: December 10, 2013, 05:27:12 AM »

Nice work, as usual on your PSAs! Will Yuri and Flynn also be released with your other hacks?

-Cloud
    -Squall
    -Zidane
    -Sephiroth
    -Tidus
    -Zack Fair
    -Yuri
    -Xemnas
    -Flynn
    -Dante
    -Vergil
    -Nero
    -Tifa

They'll all be released together. I'm trying to get them all done by Saturday or Sunday this week.

@5una, I have started work on the final versions. I might finish them sometime in the future though.
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:28:35 AM by jrush64 » Logged

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1812 on: December 10, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »

-Cloud
    -Squall
    -Zidane
    -Sephiroth
    -Tidus
    -Zack Fair
    -Yuri
    -Xemnas
    -Flynn
    -Dante
    -Vergil
    -Nero
    -Tifa

Sounds awesome, but what about Raiden?

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1813 on: December 10, 2013, 12:10:03 PM »

question,what characters are vergil,dante,and cloud over?

did ya miss me?

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

Admit it, you totally dig him.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1814 on: December 10, 2013, 02:02:16 PM »

Yeah... they'll all be released before Christmas definitely. And like I said before, once I release them, I'm done brawl hacking.

Aww dang I see..:/...well we're gonna miss your amazing skills and knowledge around here man. A lot of people look up to you, including me.

Will you be gone gone? Or will you still be on the forums, and still keeping in touch every now and then?

Just asking because I figured if some people don't understand how to do things like you do, some might want to ask you for tips or suggestions on how to better their own PSA's or hacks they plan to make.  AWESOME 2.0!

Pages:  1 ... 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: