Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 547371 times)
Lucifer_Gale
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2012, 02:34:28 PM »

Yeah, Kick Dive should work too as a Side-B. V2 is gonna be really nice to see Cheesy

jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: September 20, 2012, 02:59:15 PM »

Yeah, I'm going to redo lots of animations and add some new effects. Plus I'll have Kingdom Hearts DDD by then so it'll help.

I want to make either a Chris or Leon PSA. I've started work on Chris and already have a moveset for him. But Leon I don't have anything yet.

What do you think?

The only problem with Chris is the gun is on the other hand.
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 03:00:10 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: September 20, 2012, 03:11:08 PM »

Having the game will surely help to have a better look at the moves and making some inspiration Smiley

That model is quite good, for the gun there is no way to mirror it, like someone has done with Link and his sword? Or even in Sephiroth psa there are two file for choose the main hand, so I think that there is a way to do what you want.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: September 20, 2012, 03:30:04 PM »

I'd go with Chris personally... he's a big dude... and since he's in MvC3 you could use some of those moves he has if you couldn't think of your own. Leon... I know he's fancy with a knife and all but he doesn't seem like the type that'd be good in Brawl to me. Perhaps a Leon alt outfit for the Chris psa though. They both could rock the same moveset imo.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #184 on: September 20, 2012, 03:43:53 PM »

Having the game will surely help to have a better look at the moves and making some inspiration Smiley

That model is quite good, for the gun there is no way to mirror it, like someone has done with Link and his sword? Or even in Sephiroth psa there are two file for choose the main hand, so I think that there is a way to do what you want.
    There is. First you set the scale on the TransN, XRot, YRot, or a size mod bone to -1 on the X axis, then you change all the materials to CullOutside or CullNone
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 03:48:04 PM by Anonymous » Logged

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: September 20, 2012, 04:31:11 PM »

@Anonymous, you friggin rule. It worked like a charm.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: September 20, 2012, 04:44:02 PM »

Chris all day everyday  Grin i love his explosives,flamethrower,and the ice missle thing

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: September 20, 2012, 04:48:16 PM »

Is Roxas still going to be complete before Chris or Leon?

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: September 20, 2012, 05:06:49 PM »

@suna, Roxas will be complete before everyone else. I just don't feel like working on him right now.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #189 on: September 20, 2012, 05:11:22 PM »

As much as I feel that Leon is not getting the love I think he should be getting, I have to go with Chris on this one.  This is because Chris has some good sfx clips and everything he needs to be in Brawl while Leon has far less to work with.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: September 20, 2012, 05:52:02 PM »

I've already started on Chris anyway and he's going well. I think Leon can use his moveset but I'll just give him a different attack 1,2,3 and maybe a new final smash.

Now I need to start looking for where I can find the stun rod model and maybe a couple of his weapons. Thanks guys.

Post Merge: September 21, 2012, 05:55:35 AM
    These are some animations I did for Chris last night. Attack11,12,13 and S3S.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4MCjvS59QA&feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4MCjvS59QA&feature=youtu.be</a>

As you can see I already have guns for him to use. But for the stun rod, I'm thinking I'll just use a modified light saber.

What do you think?

I'm making the last attack S3s so that if you're holding the side tilt, it knocks the opponent up and you can jump into a combo just like in MVC3. I'm going to try and add a little jump to AttackS3S2.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 05:55:35 AM by jrush64 » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: September 22, 2012, 03:41:43 AM »

Not bad.

Also, adding a jump isn't needed in animation as there is a code in PSA that will make you jump. The Jump will actually cancel the animation out (duh because they are jumping)

Thats how the Zero PSA does its up Smash I believe.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: September 22, 2012, 06:42:46 AM »

sorry jrush i still havent gotten the chance to check the animation. i will soon though

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: September 24, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »

@Kagemaru, yeah I've checked it out. So I have an update on Roxas & Squall.

I was able to rig a sweet new Roxas model. I've fixed the elbows the hands and pretty much everything else  that was wrong. I have to reanimate some stuff though but the moves would look waaaay better now and I'm really happy. He will also be able to throw both keyblades at you now.

Roxas will be released with 5 models, Original Roxas, Hooded Roxas, Organization XIII Roxas, Shadow Roxas and Pajama Roxas. I don't know what to use as the last model though. Maybe I'll rig Ven with 2 keyblades or something.

These are the models. They are working in game but I probable have to try and get the robes to move perfectly but they move pretty great right now. I'll redo some textures and make them better but that's not until I'm done PSA'ing.

I'm going to start reanimating some of the moves that need to be reanimated.

Riku V2 will have all new moves and will include his KH1 model, young Riku in Organizaiont XIII Robes and also the one with the band over his head. I'd love to put his DDD model in there but I have no Idea where to get it from.

As for Squall, I've started work on him again and I'm about to finish he's animations. I'm going to rig every single costume he has in Dissidia including the Final Fantasy VIII model just for fun.

I'm doing a Ventus over Ness PSA with Link's bones. I have the model working in game but his arms look kind of long because of Link's shield but I'll fix that. Ven would have his glider which will be used in his entry. His final smash would be wingblades. I'm also going to do an Aqua over Peach and Terra over Ike PSA.

I'm almost done with Chris animations. I'm going to give him his Resident Evil 6 attire. He will have a Piers Nivens skin and maybe a Jake Mueller Skin too.

I'm rigging Lightning over ZSS both costumes and will do a PSA of her. I'm not sure whether it would be possible to rig Odin as maybe a ground smash then Army of One as an Air final smash. But she will have those blades she uses when she does her limit in Dissidia though. Also will include a Serah skin.

I have quite alot of stuff but right now I'm focusing on finishing Roxas and Squall.
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:59:02 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: September 24, 2012, 07:03:39 PM »

DemonBoy is making a custom model of DDD Riku along with his Tron Legacy outfit. You should really check his thread. Smiley

And what Lightning model are you rigging? Mariokart64n already did an import of her Dissidia model over ZSS and I import her original Blazefire Saber over her gun. And how are you gonna do a PSA if ZSS's file size is very small?

Anyways, I really look forward to everything since I'm a big KH-fan and a somewhat FF-fan since Dissidia was the first real FF game I played then got into I, V, and Type-0. Wink
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:09:12 PM by chaos_knight9000 » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: