Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 542860 times)
Superlucario603
Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #780 on: December 21, 2012, 10:55:15 PM »

I guess G&W is still free. So i'll try and put him over G&W then. He won't have any complex coding anyway.

Here's what I currently have...
    Tidus over Ike
    Cloud over Olimar
    Terra (FF6) over Peach
    Summoner Yuna over Zelda
    Riku over G&W
    Vanitas over Wario
    Roxas over Marth
    Sephiroth over Diddy
    Ventus over Link

So how do I get Aqua and Terra in there Oh shi~

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #781 on: December 22, 2012, 01:02:31 AM »

Well Aqua could also go over Jigglypuff. But she's over Marth so you can just port her to whoever you want.

Also put Tidus over Iceclimbers so there isn't any fire around him when fighting against Ike port.

Also I'll rig Gunner Yuna today and begin on the Aeons.

We want to make a Yuna PSA that can switch between Gunner and Summoner, Zelda and Sheik.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:04:47 AM by jrush64 » Logged

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #782 on: December 22, 2012, 01:05:18 AM »

Well Aqua could also go over Jigglypuff. But she's over Marth so you can just port her to whoever you want.

Also put Tidus over Iceclimbers so there isn't any fire around him when fighting against Ike port.

Aqua over Jigglypuff? That would work. But with the fire thing with Tidus it's really weird, is that supposed to happen? Cuz some moves look a bit different too....

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #783 on: December 22, 2012, 01:10:35 AM »

Just use the Iceclimbers .rel The fire effect will dissappear. You can have an Ike vs Cloud. I'll probably try and remake that PSA if I have the time. Redo some animations. Or I'll just make mine.

Honestly, I dont want to take these as projects. But I also want to make a Zack Fair and Zidane moveset.

Seeing as FFIX is my favorite Final Fantasy game.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #784 on: December 22, 2012, 01:14:54 AM »

Just use the Iceclimbers .rel The fire effect will dissappear. You can have an Ike vs Cloud. I'll probably try and remake that PSA if I have the time. Redo some animations. Or I'll just make mine.

Honestly, I dont want to take these as projects. But I also want to make a Zack Fair and Zidane moveset.

Seeing as FFIX is my favorite Final Fantasy game.

My favorite PSA maker... just said his favorite Final Fantasy game is the same as mine.... *explodes*

Lol no but I totally agree I really want a Zidane and/or Kuja PSA out there... I do have some models for them ripped straight from Dissidia and FFIX.....

I would love to be a part of either of projects sir Cheesy

Jerza
    Extreme Kitten

FairyTail!!!

• Awards RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #785 on: December 22, 2012, 03:45:02 AM »

Can't Wait As Long That Al Your Character Ports Are Without Rel Its Oke.

tigertenaka
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

« Reply #786 on: December 22, 2012, 08:17:38 AM »

Just use the Iceclimbers .rel

Aw, no love for the Shadow Heartless over the Ice Climbers? Jk, anyone can use whatever hacks they want. I will have to figure something out for Ventus personally though. I was planning to make a KH moveset for Link, and I already ported someone over Ness. I guess I can port him over someone else, because I love how Ventus looks so far.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #787 on: December 22, 2012, 08:28:24 AM »

Did I mention that I've finished animating his Fire command style... Flame Surge or something like that... and these fancy names o.O

Anyway... thats done.

Cyclone style is about halfway finished, then I'll be doing Diamond Dust and Thunderbolt which luckily use some of the same moves from the fire one.

Also, I've finished almost all of his misc animations like Jumps falls and stuff. So he's rolling along nicely. Got his side-b, neutral-b, and side tilt done.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #788 on: December 22, 2012, 08:53:39 AM »

@Kagemaru, great, great progress. I just finished Terra's fire command style and i'm doing Aqua's now.

I haven't started their misc animations yet though; they'll come after im done.

I'm thinking I'll give Terra 2 exclusive command styles as they're relatively easy to animate.

Aqua will only have 1 though.

@Sanada, the Iceclimbers .rel is a port of someone called Satoshi something, I think that's what it's called. It works for all Ike ports so far.

I use it for Tidus so I can't fight against Cloud, the fire effect on Tidus doesnt appear when he's over Ice Climbers.

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #789 on: December 22, 2012, 12:29:08 PM »

Hey idk if you have noticed this, but your PSA's (roxas and riku) have a glitch when used with the smash ball at xxx% code. your PSA's  will continually receive smash balls infinitely after achieving the required percentage. idk if this is something you can fix, I am just curious as to why it happens. 

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #790 on: December 22, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »

@Kagemaru, great, great progress. I just finished Terra's fire command style and i'm doing Aqua's now.

I'm thinking I'll give Terra 2 exclusive command styles as they're relatively easy to animate.

@Sanada, the Iceclimbers .rel is a port of someone called Satoshi something, I think that's what it's called. It works for all Ike ports so far.

I use it for Tidus so I can't fight against Cloud, the fire effect on Tidus doesnt appear when he's over Ice Climbers.
    jrush the ic climber rel isnt an ice climber rel at all its simply an ike rel ported to ic like there are marth rels for rob and etc you cant just use another character rel or you might get glitches or freezes

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #791 on: December 22, 2012, 01:05:21 PM »

@Carnage, Yeah I know it's an Ike .rel that can be used over Ice Climbers. I use it on my game. Bad wording.

@Redman, Well i dont know why that happens. I don't use that code.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #792 on: December 22, 2012, 01:08:52 PM »

@Redman: Are you sure its not an error you're making with your code? Perhaps you didn't properly code it to turn off after the smash ball was used.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #793 on: December 22, 2012, 01:47:03 PM »

SuperLucario, so this is how she'll be. I'll rig the bones to her HipN  I havent tried it in game so I don't if it's going to work yet though.

It's going to take some time, just letting you know.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #794 on: December 22, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »

Just putting this out there.. wouldn't Aqua have 2 exclusive command styles too, Spellweaver and Ghost Drive?

And Jrush, just incase you didn't get my message I was making some finishing touches to Squall's moveset I made. I'm going to add damage percentages on his attacks now to balance him out..

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: