Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 546103 times)
Superlucario603
Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1005 on: January 09, 2013, 11:16:49 PM »

And also maybe a little bit more damage for the Final Smash as well

(I mentioned this before, let J do what he wants)

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1006 on: January 09, 2013, 11:21:23 PM »

So I just tried out Lightning over Lucas....

It's good, but you really gotta work on sfx placement. For example, she (Lucas) says "Starstorm!" 2 times when doing the FS. Also, that gfx where Lucas does his 2nd jump needs to be removed.

You could always just remove the voice clips and other sound stuff in the .pac. I plan to cause I don't want Lightning running around saying PIKACHUUUU!!!

Speaking of Pikachu... I JUST saw the trailer for Pkmn x/y And I'm loving it soo much that I'm gonna pre-order it next week AND buy a 3ds Im srs here

(I mentioned this before, let J do what he wants)

There is that... then there is feed back.

I haven't tested it outmyself so I don't actually know if she needs more damage or not, but thats up to J. However, suggesting more damage isn't actually bad. it didn't even seem like he was nagging tbh.

Anyway, when I'm fed up with taking hour long ass beatings in SCV I'll get around to playing brawl again >_>;

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1007 on: January 09, 2013, 11:22:09 PM »

Yeah you are right but regardless it is a awesome psa

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1008 on: January 09, 2013, 11:29:12 PM »

I actually did add more knockback to the fs final hit. I copied Marth's knockback for all her smashes. But I'll look into it again and update though.

I removed Pikachu's voice clips.

The final smash hits lot so i didnt want it to do much damage.

@chaos_knight, you can remove the voice clips yourself. I made that port because you said you used Pikachu.

But I'll release a Final Fantasy pack which will include Squall, Zack, Zidane and Tidus. They'll be released together.

@Superlucario, i have her dissidia aeons now. i'll work on her, but ill do it on my time.
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:36:00 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1009 on: January 09, 2013, 11:41:59 PM »

busy busy busy. xD

I have to applaud you though J in only a few months, you've released 3 full PSA's in the time that it takes some people to do in a whole year... You sir are an outstanding hacker. There are fewer psaers. Fewer animators, and even fewer people who can do both AND model rip/edit.

So yeah... -claps- kudos to you.

---

Anywhoo...

So now that Lightning is done and out, you taking a break? Or you moving on into the BBS gang?

Yanno we still have Dante, and Spider-Man to do too xD and you can get to Hulk at any time. I'm still kinda drawing blanks on what to do for those two moves we talked about anyway.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1010 on: January 10, 2013, 04:08:13 AM »

@chaos_knight, you can remove the voice clips yourself. I made that port because you said you used Pikachu. 
    I would....but apparently I dunno anything about PSA or sfx editing. Guess I'lll have to deal with it.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1011 on: January 10, 2013, 04:57:50 AM »

When I update Lightning, I'll delete all the sfx from Lucas. I don't know anything about sfx editing either.

@Kagemaru thanx man.  Grin

I haven't played a pokemon game since gold and silver which was the last pokemon game I enjoyed. But this new one looks good I guess. I'm not sure if I'm going to get it though. If the gameplay is changed much from the last games, then maybe i'll get it. For example, I hope there's no random battles.

I figured we'd get to Dante, Vergil when the BBS guys are done, Spidy probably after that.

I'll post some stuff tonight about the new projects I've started.

On a side note, Lightning's folder was 1.1gb on my Laptop. Shocked
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 07:42:18 AM by jrush64 » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1012 on: January 10, 2013, 10:35:37 AM »

I believe he's done with Lightnign now. All the costumes that are out... are whats gonna be out. xD

Also

@J: Sounds like a plan.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1013 on: January 10, 2013, 01:30:35 PM »

@Sanada, her XIII costume is already there. There doesn't seem to be any reason to rig the Dissidia costume.

Well these my new W.I.P's

Ichigo Kurosaki

I'm done with his A Attacks already so that's good. His moveset is gonna be based on his Bleach Soul Ressurection, Versus Crusade and the Anime.

Neutral Special: Getsuga Tenshou. When fully charged he shoots 3 at you.
    Down Special: He'll jump in the air and slam down on the ground with Zangetsu.
    Side Special: I'm not sure yet what this would be. I'm thinking a 4-hit combo with flash steps
    Up Special: He'll swing his sword around like a helicopter.

If your hp is below 80% his final smash would be a giant getsuga tenshou, if above 80% he'll transform to final getsuga tenshou and gain new moves.

If his hp goes above 180% he'll transform into hollow Ichigo and do a giant cero that will hit almost everyone.

In final getsuga tenshou mode, his final smash will be Mugetsu.

He and the BBS guys are my priority right now. The BBS guys will come first though.

As for the Final Fantasy guys.

Zack Fair

No real idea what his moveset will be yet though. But his final smash might be octoslash version 5. I'll try and use the roll a die code to see if I can give him multiple final smashes based on his DMW limits.

Zoro

I don't know anything about one piece but I've watched a couple of videos so I have an idea what his final smash will be.

That 6-hands move thing. I'll edit the model later on.

If anyone has a Zoro moveset, please let me know. It'll be helpful.

Tidus

Will be based on Dissidia. I already have a moveset ready for him. Model isn't completed yet. I need to add the blitzball to his attire.

Zidane

My favorite final fantasy character from my favorite final fantasy game. He might be over pit, not sure yet. He has to have wall cling. How do I do that? Is there a code for it?

Final smash is going to be trance mode. Model isn't complete yet.

Sephiroth

Based on Dissidia of course. No idea what final smash would be yet.

Model not complete yet though. I need to add his wings.

I'll be the working on all the final fantasy characters together including Squall.

Zidane = Pit
    Sephiroth = Yoshi
    Tidus = Game & Watch
    Zoro = ?
    Zack Fair = Lucas
    Ichigo = Fox
    Aqua = Jigglypuff
    Terra = Dedede
    Ventus = Ness

They're all going to take time as school has started again. But they will all get done. Help would be appreciated.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1014 on: January 10, 2013, 01:36:18 PM »

I thought you would be working Albafika and Kage with the Sephiroth PSA. Oh well. I still wish this was over Marth, but I don't want you going through ports, but that's your decision.

Also will ShadowSnake's model work with this since it is the best Sephy model on the Vault.
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:43:04 PM by Chaos_Knight » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1015 on: January 10, 2013, 01:44:10 PM »

ichigo should always trasform imo not just over 80% since its a FS theres no reason not to.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1016 on: January 10, 2013, 02:07:38 PM »

Yeah, you should work with me and Alba on Sephi. That way we wont have competing hacks.

I think that Mugetsu and Hollow (the crazy one that killed Ulquiora) Ichigo should be done via roll a die function. Cause tbh, I believe they are around the same strength. Not gonna lie.

Also, I would use the Cloud moveset as a base for Zack and change his moves accordingly. Kinda how Mario and Luigi are similar yet different and they aren't clones of each other.

Tidus has a PSA out already, you may wanna check it out to see if there is anything you wanna keep or re-vamp. That way you already have some moves to work off of.

Zoro... hm... At least we'll finally get all 3 of the main pirate crew members on Brawl since I'm gonna be re-doing Luffy's psa with your help and you're also helping with Sanji. Might as well get Zoro in there Cheesy

The BBS crew, I gave you Ven's stuff right?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1017 on: January 10, 2013, 02:14:14 PM »

Yeah, you should work with me and Alba on Sephi.
    3 PSAers and animators = 1 epic PSA Wink

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1018 on: January 10, 2013, 02:20:31 PM »

Technically thats 3 psaers and 2 animators. Unless Alba animates too... in which thats 3 for 3

That said, I wouldn't be PSaing him since I believe that was gonna be Alba's part in the project. Also, out of the three I'm probably the worst at psaing. xD

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1019 on: January 10, 2013, 02:29:15 PM »

@Carnage, I guess he could just tranform as a normal final smash. It's something im still finalizing.

@chaos_knight, I don't know if it will work with Shadowsnake's model yet. Depends on how much I customize it.

@Kagemaru, I kind of wanted to start my own Sephiroth because I have a pretty awesome moveset planned for him. I don't know what Albafika wants yet and I don't even know when he wants to start it.

I'm kind of impatient sometimes. But I guess I don't mind waiting.

Zack's gotta be waaay different from Cloud. I don't want them to play alike at all.

I know about the Tidus moveset, but I wanted to make mine. I'll see if there's anything I want to keep. But I definitely need to revamp the animations so It feels more like Tidus.

Mugetsu can only be activated from Final getsuga mode. I wanted the hollow transformation to be more like a desperation attack when your character has high damage.

Maybe I'll use roll a die to calculate the damage the Cero will give.

I can't PSA throws yet still so I'm pretty terrible too.

Pages:  1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: