My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

same here and also the b attack (that tornado) doesnt do any damage and of course trying to use the fs results in t-pose

Did u try out the command styles and get any freezes there? Did you get any freezes apart from the down B? There's no final smash now.

Yes I tried the command styles and they all worked for me no freezes

Thanks for testing. I've sent you Terra to see whether it freezes. Doesn't freeze on my Wii but lemme know if it freezes on yours.

June 20, 2013, 08:58:15 PM #1249 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 06:29:13 AM by 5una~
Your welcome and I will be sure to test Terra for freezes

Post Merge: June 21, 2013, 06:29:13 AM

Hmm for some reason when I go to the stage selection screen after choosing King Dedede which Terra is over and a stage it freezes which I am not sure why it is doing so

srry dude couldnt test terra wont have my wii for a couple of days so i cant tell you if the freezing is just on 5una~'s wii

Quote from: 5una~ on June 20, 2013, 08:58:15 PM
Your welcome and I will be sure to test Terra for freezes

Post Merge: June 21, 2013, 06:29:13 AM

Hmm for some reason when I go to the stage selection screen after choosing King Dedede which Terra is over and a stage it freezes which I am not sure why it is doing so
you have a rel from someone previous ported over DDD?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Crap I forgot to tell u. He's over Ike. Just rename the files to FitIke.

June 21, 2013, 09:40:22 PM #1253 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:02:15 PM by 5una~
No I don't have any rels over Dedede and okay I will rename the files

Post Merge: June 21, 2013, 10:02:15 PM

Okay I tested out Terra and the command styles and everything else no freezes on my end what so ever

Quote from: jrush64 on June 21, 2013, 09:13:05 PM
Crap I forgot to tell u. He's over Ike. Just rename the files to FitIke.




I could of sworn you said Terra was going over bowser since there are hardly any good
PSAs over bowser?

and is Aqua still going over jigglypuff?

June 22, 2013, 09:07:24 AM #1255 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 09:17:18 AM by jrush64
@5una, thanks for testing. It's definitely a dolphin issue.

Can jigglypuff get damage faces?

Aqua is over Jigglypuff. I want to make either a Peach or Zelda port. Whichever people prefer.
Terra is over Ike, I might make a Bowser port depending on how easy or hard it is.
Ven is over Link. He was supposed to be over Ness but everytime i try to PSA Ness, he can't seem to use AttackLw3.

They're making great progress. Just updating their final models. Had to add their gfx to the models to make it easier.

When their armor is activated, In thinking of adding limited flight with the glider. Ven at least will be able to do it.

Aqua's final model.



Wow. I like the GFX. :0
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

You know the ice graphic would look really good for dante if you plan to include cerebus.

jrush you can make your own hurtfaces xD make the damage face go to a model changers and put it to appear on every damage animation subaction
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Mr.ryuzaki L, Dante has Cerberus and I'm definitely going to use the gfx. His cerberus would work like it does in MVC3. Will have 2 levels.

@Carnage, that crossed my mind. But what about Talk and Blink?