My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So I thought I'll give an update on Ichigo, Naruto and Sasuke. So they are all 97% complete. All moves PSa'd and animations done. Except throws for Naruto and Ichigo which I haven't yet done as I'm not too good at PSA'ing throws. Maybe if Kagemaru has time, he can do it.

Sasuke Uchiha


I've rigged all his costumes. I added his UNS3 ribcage and arm.  He's pretty fast with a lot of stylish moves that fit him. He has 3 modes... I think.

There's the normal mode with specials:

NS: Chidori; If charged to the fullest, he switches to Chidori Sharp spear.
SS: Flame Jutsu; this is chargable. If you charge it to the fullest, he does the Dragon Flame Jutsu.
LwS: Chidori Nagashi Counter
HiS: Lightning Blade Upward Strike

Cursed Mark Sasuke

NS: Black Chidori; If charged to the fullest, it does more damage
SS: Dragon Flame Jutsu
LwS: Black Chidori Counter
HiS: Lightning Blade Upward Strike; If in air, he can fly

Susano Sasuke

NS: Chidori; If charged to the fullest, he switches to Chidori Sharp spear.
SS: Amaretasu; If charged, a larger and stronger flame
LwS: Tsukyomi; A disable attack
HiS: He summons the hawk to take him upwards

When in CS2 form, he gains some new A attacks too but not more damage.

His final smash is Kirin in Hebi Mode (I think it's called Hebi).

And in Susano Mode, his final smash is Susano itself. Shoots a giant arrow at you.


Naruto Uzumaki



So Naruto fights with his 2 clones by his side as shown in the video. There will be 2 versions,

PSA 1: Naruto w/ Chakra Mode Taunt w/ Sage FS
PSA 2: Naruto w/ Sage Mode Taunt w/ Chakra Mode FS

If Sage Mode is Taunt Activated:

Sage FS: Rasen-Shuriken (Thrown)
Sage FS Air: Rasen-Shuriken (Thrown)

If Chakra Mode is Taunt Activated:

Chakra Mode FS: Planetary Rasengan
Chakra Mode FS Air: Planetary Rasengan Air


In sage mode, he gains new specials and stronger A attacks. I might add some more a attacks if there's enough space.

I'll add the Goku costume as an alternate including recolours.

In Chakra, he becomes faster and teleports around. He gains a whole new moveset; A and B attacks together. He doesn't use clones anymore. Instead he gains extra hands around his body.

If you charge Naruto's Rasengan fully, he gains a whole new charge which becomes Vermillion Rasengan.

Ichigo Kurosaki




Probably the fastest character of the three. All his attacks are fast but he doesn't have much knockback and he also has reasonable hitlag. But all that dissappears when he enters Tensa Zangetsu V2. He becomes even faster and stronger. For example, he shoots 3 getsuga tenshou's instead of 1.

When his HP is 60%, you can put on his hollow mask which gives him a brand new Neutral special, Cero.

His Final smash is Tensa Zangetsu V2. When his Hp is 100% and you do his final smash, he turns into the Vasto Lorde hollow which kills everyone in the field including him.

In Tensa Zangetsu V2, his final smash is Mugetsu. It's a single move which kills him after it's used. It also depowers him slightly.


All that's left for the 3 of them is the GFX which i'm still looking for, and I guess testing. So the wait aint that much anymore. Hope you guys like them.

Heck yea!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


you really go all out doing your movesets with extra modes and costumes xD i cant wait to try that sasuke and naruto  and ichigo seems fun but i was never a big fan of bleach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May I playtest if possible please?


July 09, 2013, 12:49:17 AM #1296 Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 12:51:15 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: jrush64 on July 08, 2013, 10:53:50 PM
So I thought I'll give an update on Ichigo, Naruto and Sasuke. So they are all 97% complete. All moves PSa'd and animations done. Except throws for Naruto and Ichigo which I haven't yet done as I'm not too good at PSA'ing throws. Maybe if Kagemaru has time, he can do it.

Sasuke Uchiha



Susanoo has a wrong head, looks like zetsu :P  move that colors to black and that would be his real face color.
Also [censored] gfx and release them now..lol jk ...i want to playtest naruto and sasuke btw :af:

July 09, 2013, 11:16:50 AM #1297 Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 11:21:00 AM by jrush64
@Anivernage, that's Susano's real head. and he definitely looks like Zetsu.

Will send them to some guys to playtest soon. Animaine's already tried out Sasuke.

Naruto will be very portable. He only has Rasengan and Rasenshuriken which have been added to the model, so there wouldn't be any gfx issues.

Glad you guys like it.

 :srs: Why can't I edit Riku or Roxas' PSA with PSA 2.7? I'm trying to make the knockback on Roxas's smaller. HELP!

Quote from: ImmaAsian on July 09, 2013, 07:10:53 PM
:srs: Why can't I edit Riku or Roxas' PSA with PSA 2.7? I'm trying to make the knockback on Roxas's smaller. HELP!
He must of used BrawlBox to edit the PSA. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: jrush64 on July 09, 2013, 11:16:50 AM
@Anivernage, that's Susano's real head. and he definitely looks like Zetsu.

Will send them to some guys to playtest soon. Animaine's already tried out Sasuke.

Naruto will be very portable. He only has Rasengan and Rasenshuriken which have been added to the model, so there wouldn't be any gfx issues.

Glad you guys like it.
Nope thats the wrong UVwrapped head, like some NUNS3 models have.

lol I never noticed that. Will fix it when I add blood effect to his eyes.

I gave him some more attacks in his CS2 form but the motion file didn't work. I now understand more about the file sizes.

Riku's motion file is 4.8mb and it works. Sasuke's motion file is 3.38 and it stopped working.

But Riku's pcs file size is 252kb while Sasuke's is 888kb. It's like the file size offset's each other.

Still waiting for the GFX so I can't do much yet. On another note, got The Last of Us on PS3, amazing game.

July 10, 2013, 03:00:03 PM #1302 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 03:06:48 PM by AnImAiNe
Quote from: jrush64 on July 10, 2013, 12:49:21 PM
lol I never noticed that. Will fix it when I add blood effect to his eyes.

I gave him some more attacks in his CS2 form but the motion file didn't work. I now understand more about the file sizes.

Riku's motion file is 4.8mb and it works. Sasuke's motion file is 3.38 and it stopped working.

But Riku's pcs file size is 252kb while Sasuke's is 888kb. It's like the file size offset's each other.

Still waiting for the GFX so I can't do much yet. On another note, got The Last of Us on PS3, amazing game.
i finished last of us. That game is like a movie it has lots of twists best game i have ever played
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

July 10, 2013, 06:19:49 PM #1303 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 06:25:54 PM by jrush64
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 10, 2013, 03:00:03 PM
i finished last of us. That game is like a movie it has lots of twists best game i have ever played

I'm still at the beginning but I'm really enjoying it. Cant wait to complete it. Game is kind of difficult as i''m playing on hard.

Will send you Sasuke tonight completed. Just GFX remaining.

Quote from: jrush64 on July 10, 2013, 06:19:49 PM
I'm still at the beginning but I'm really enjoying it. Cant wait to complete it. Game is kind of difficult as i''m playing on hard.

Will send you Sasuke tonight completed. Just GFX remaining.
Cant wait :). "Hard" that is crazy J the game was mad hard on normal haha
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]