My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 10, 2013, 06:37:11 PM
Cant wait :). "Hard" that is crazy J the game was mad hard on normal haha

Im getting my ass kicked already. But I don't think I'll change the difficulty...... yet.

July 10, 2013, 07:47:41 PM #1306 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 07:48:37 PM by AnImAiNe
Quote from: jrush64 on July 10, 2013, 07:10:40 PM
Im getting my ass kicked already. But I don't think I'll change the difficulty...... yet.
Lmao...you should play it at night with the lights off once you get further
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I always play with the light off... lol

Wanted to show Sasuke's A attacks.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



July 10, 2013, 08:24:07 PM #1308 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:30:23 PM by 5una~
Holy crud that looks awesome can't wat to see what amaterasu looks like

Hey JRush, is your sasuke PSA made over metaknight without a rel file needed or are
you using a rel file?

and is Aqua done by now?

I want to release Ichigo tomorrow. Anyone want to test him to see if there are any issues?

You're almost finished with Ichigo? I'll test him.


i free to test to if you still need people
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Aqua looks amazing! I can't wait :Q

July 14, 2013, 03:49:01 AM #1316 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:54:51 AM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
I can't wait for Ichigo!!! also looks good. You are incredible

JRush, what about releasing Aqua and ichigo on the same day since
they are both completed by now?


I'll send him over to you guys tomorrow. I'm finishing off his final smashes. Will probably release him tomorrow.

I'm trying to make his final smashes very cinematic. I already added all his gfx and all. Red and Blue getsuga tenshou.

When he's in the vasto lorde hollow form, you can move with him along with the cero, like Lucario's final smash.

Hey, if you're going to update Lightning anytime soon, lookie what I found.

http://djoeliantofarron.deviantart.com/art/Lightning-in-Aya-Brea-Suit-XPS-model-352862426
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509