My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Happy to hear the Birth By Sleep crew are the next upcoming characters.

Unrelated but if you like scary games Night of the Sacrifice is the scariest game ever.

Just a question about your Naruto moveset Jrush. I noticed WAY back in either this thread or another one that you ripped a model of Bijuu Mode 2. Will you be putting it into the package, in the event that we like to switch the Chakra model and Bijuu model around? Like the SSJ3 on Goku.

We've got chakra mode in there, but not the one with the coat.  We're close to file size limit as it is, so I doubt the coat model is going in there. There is little change between the coat and normal chakra mode.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Like kage said, the 2nd chakra mode thingy wouldn't be there. If there was enough space,I probably would have added a moveset for the mode.

Aqua, Terra, Ven and Vanitas are all on track for Friday or Saturday delivery. i'm making voice packs for them now.

Darkness Waits!!!!


Jrush, I love your movesets. However, is there anyway for me to be able to edit them in smash attacks? It won't let me open any of your psa's for some reason? I use smash attacks version 2.70, am I doing something wrong?

Quote from: erikpasta123 on July 24, 2013, 11:05:30 PM
Jrush, I love your movesets. However, is there anyway for me to be able to edit them in smash attacks? It won't let me open any of your psa's for some reason? I use smash attacks version 2.70, am I doing something wrong?
jrush uses bb psa so you need bb 67b to open it and edit it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay Thank you! But, can I still change the damage and knockback of certain moves just as I can in smash attacks?

Yeah

Brawl Box PSA works like SmashAttacks. But.. IMO better and easier.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Okay, sweet! Where exactly do I go when I open the .pac file with brawl box to change some moves? I don't see attack s4s or attackhi/lw like in smash attacks. What directory are the attacks in? Sorry for the dum questions, I've never done this before :/

I told my friend, and he's hype as heck for Ventus! XD

July 25, 2013, 02:54:34 AM #1361 Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:55:45 AM by Kagemaru
I use .67b.

So in that, you'll see an option called 'moveset' in the top left while in the previewer after you expand the sides. You click that and load the pac. you'll be able to see the motions while you psa.

I'm currently psaing Naruto's grabs.

I guess I could stream it.

Post Merge: July 25, 2013, 02:55:45 AM

https://join.me/575-228-253
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Alright so Terra, Ven, Aqua and Vanitas are all complete. All that's left is miscellaneous animations which ill be doing all weekend.

Terra



He's the strongest out of the three, Ike's weight, a little bit faster than Ike but same strength.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Aqua



The only one to become a keyblade master. She's identical to Marth in movement and speed. Has 4 spells and a 3 hit counter attack.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ventus



The one who looks like Roxas and was split into 2. He's fast and moves like Pit. For his up special, he summons his glider which he can direct in 3 directions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Vanitas




Ventus's dark side separated from his by Master Xehanort. He's almost identical to Ventus except he's faster and stronger.

The more damage Vanitas takes, the stronger he becomes.

His final smash, he completes the χ-blade and fires a very large beam which you can move in the horizontal plane only. He comes with 4 costumes.


They'll all be released soon.

Need some beta testers for all 4 of them.