My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If its not too much trouble, please do it.

Taunting someone with bboying in game and in real life simultaneously...can't wait. :D

Animating breakdance moves is not easy...

I'm REALLY upset that I lost Anti-Sora's animations. Some of his attacks were breakdance moves. :/

But I'm glad to hear that Ven's getting some breakdance action.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Was there a Naruto preview video i missed? You mention it in one of your previous posts, but I can't find it.

Is there any characters that i can test for issues?

August 15, 2013, 06:56:52 PM #1429 Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:58:46 PM by jrush64
Alright, so I'm kind of bored of hacking for now and just dont have the time. So I'll be going on a break for a couple of weeks. But I will release Aqua, Terra, Ven and Vanitas by Sunday unfailingly.

All animations are done, I'm just fixing issues my beta testers pointed out.

I'll try and add voice packs but they wont sound right for the specials. At least their spells. So expect them sometime this weekend.

Naruto, Sasuke and everyone else come after my break.


I say you deserve the break after working on all of these characters for so long. Looking to finally playing as the BBS crew!

Quote from: jrush64 on August 15, 2013, 06:56:52 PMNaruto, Sasuke and everyone else come after my break.

NOOOO :'( I REALLY want those two so badly..
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

Quote from: Luquatic on August 16, 2013, 06:00:50 PM
NOOOO :'( I REALLY want those two so badly..
Then you just have to wait. Everyone needs a break at some point when working on something big.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 16, 2013, 06:03:17 PM
Then you just have to wait. Everyone needs a break at some point when working on something big.
^

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 16, 2013, 06:03:17 PM
Then you just have to wait. Everyone needs a break at some point when working on something big.

Yeah you're right..

Enjoy your break JRush and hopefully we'll see you soon!
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

August 16, 2013, 08:09:19 PM #1435 Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:42:58 PM by jrush64
So all 4 are complete and I'll be releasing them tomorrow. Will make videos, csp's, names and all that.

I planned to have them turn on their armor but I'm adding their armor as extra costumes.

Enjoy your break I look forward to your return until then.

Hope you enjoy the break and I am really excited to see the bbs crew released.I can't wait to try them

So i'll be releasing 4 movesets today. I'm testing them on my wii right now and making last minute adjustments.

I removed armor mode and added them as extra costumes. They each have multiple keyblades also for each of the costumes.