Noob Starter Kit

Started by OmegaS3, August 30, 2012, 07:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 30, 2012, 07:22:45 PM Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:55:34 PM by OmegaS3
I was wondering since I can't find anything to relate to it, Wouldn't be nice if somebody could make a hack consisting help for complete noobs. This Folder contains of All original Brawl Textures for characters and stages. Had all the FitCharacter.pac (Newest that work with Smash Attacks 2.70) and FitCharacterMotionEtc.pac (That work with the latest Brawlbox). I want this to be user friendly and I want to make a download in the Vault so Hackers may develop the Skills needed to become masters. I already almost got all stages for all. If I'm allowed to do this who wants to help make the Starter Kit for Brawl.

Starter Kit Assists of:

- All Original Character Texture Files in the correct Folder
- All Original Stage Textures in the correct Folder
- FitCharacter.pac in the correct Folder
- FitCharacterMotionEtc.pac in the correct folders
- Gecko and Riivolution to load hacks in App folder.
- The perfect .GCT codes for Brawl, can find on Brawl Vault
- A Clean mu_menumain.pac and sc-_title.pac
- A Clean sc_selcharacter.pac and sc_selmap.pac
- A Clean info.pac
- A Clean common3.pac, common4.pac and common5.pac
- A Clean CS_PACK.pac (Coinshooter)
- A Clean StrapEn.pac
- Smash Attacks 2.70
- Brawlbox V0.67

This is the Brawl Hack Noob Starter Kit. I would like help on this because this can make faster and better hackers if they have all the files to texture and psa.

Comment please!

Completed Below
- Brawl Box V0.67
- Smash Attacks 2.70
- All FitCharacter.pac
- All FitCharacterMotionEtc.pac

Did anything ever come of this? I've been racking my brain trying to get started (Even tried the many n00b guides available) and still can't seem to get what I want out of this. I've been able to get texture mods to work and even a CSS mod but I haven't had a proper XML file to work with so my game keeps crashing.

Yes I keep wanting to do something like this but im just way too busy, can I join i know ill be able to help you get this done if someone else is heading the project...  Actually hold on pm me, then we can discuss.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

 man i forgot ths thread. sure anyone can help, gotta start over cause my cpu crash on my wii u sending this

Keep me posted boys! I'd love to be your guinea pig once something gets put together :)

*coughcoughPSA2.35cough*
>.>
But yeah sounds like a useful idea
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

ok well if anyone wants to start

Regardless of Omega forgetting about the thread, I found it odd that the necroposter didn't get penalized.

Not saying he should've.  It's just, I did the same thing here in Kienamaru's SSBT thread and got a warning. :oshi:

So yeah, I feel I wasn't given the same treatment. I demand justice! :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

its prorobly ebcause 99% of ur posts are off topic

and I am working a on a Perfect SD Card/pack (no .rel or codes needed) i have all character files replaced. I am working on teh css. then will be stages.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 04, 2012, 01:48:37 AM #9 Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 01:51:05 AM by BuckWild
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 04, 2012, 01:24:29 AM
its prorobly ebcause 99% of ur posts are off topic

Oh, but that very FIRST post was right ON topic.  I'll admit I get off-topic very quickly, but 99% of my posts?  You've gotta be kidding me. :notimp:

/end off-topic
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I am jovial with sense of hospitality and humour. Like walking under rain and sunshine.Seeking for a relationship that can last for a better future.
 Lolbot

Quote from: liulugoommohome on December 04, 2012, 09:16:18 AM
I am jovial with sense of hospitality and humour. Like walking under rain and sunshine.Seeking for a relationship that can last for a better future.
 Lolbot
Haha don't know what this was about but obviously it was banned  but shall we put together the best thing to help noobs. ShadowMarth also post a 2.30 version of Smash Attacks which is noob friendly, so I advise we use that.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 04, 2012, 09:42:11 PM
Haha don't know what this was about but obviously it was banned  but shall we put together the best thing to help noobs. ShadowMarth also post a 2.30 version of Smash Attacks which is noob friendly, so I advise we use that.

Actually, it was version 2.35 of Smash Attacks... Just throwing that out there.  Hope it sinks in. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]